Inside Sales Associate
Company: Airgas Inc
Posted on: August 8, 2019
ARE YOU READY TO GROW SALES AND BE PART OF A PASSIONATE AND
HARD-WORKING TEAM EAGER TO DRIVE OUR BUSINESS FORWARD AND EXCEED
APPLY NOW AND MOVE YOUR CAREER FORWARD WITH AIRGAS AS AN INSIDE
SALES ASSOCIATE IN DUBUQUE, IA!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for working closely
with an assigned team of Account Managers to manage and profitably
grow Airgas business within a sales territory. This position will
have regional objectives for sales and profitability growth within
an assigned territory.
* Works with outside sales team to maintain and grow the existing
customer base, including:
* Maximize account retention through proactive and frequent
customer contacts and rapport development.
* Secures and maintains customer contact relationships with key
decision makers, buying influencers and users of products within
each assigned account.
* Improves existing customer business practices through the use and
management of Airgas Sales Specialists, vendor partners, current
industry best practices, new products and other available
* Maximizes Airgas Wallet Share of existing account base through
selling the complete portfolio of Airgas products and services.
* Responds to and solves customer complaints by deploying the
necessary company resources o Works with Accounts Receivable
personnel in solving collections issues and achieving Days Sales
Outstanding (DSO) goals.
* Takes a lead role in identifying, analyzing and solving service
* Establishes and maintains clear and consistent lines of
communication with internal departments relative to customer
successes, customer failures, new customer developments and other
customer specific information.
* Collaborates with Account Managers in developing and executing
plans to improve Airgas market share within the assigned sales
* Maintains a leadership role in delivering sales service. Provides
direction as required to other Airgas associates such as market
information, pricing strategies, product information or customer
* Works closely with local Branch managers to assist in promoting
sales and customer management through retail store locations within
assigned geographical area
* Supports all local, national and regional sales initiatives such
as bulk gas sales, safety sales, specialty gas sales, Brand
Strategy Management and others that are or may be defined
* Develops and maintains positive work habits that are conducive to
sales and profitability growth, including:
* Strategizing daily with assigned Account Managers and completing
required field visits with each.
* Achieving department goals on phone time, outbound calls, and
* Other duties/projects as may be assigned.
YOU WILL HAVE:
* HS Diploma or equivalent required. Associates or Bachelors degree
* Minimum of 2 years of previous product, warehouse and/or sales
related experience and/or training (or equivalent combination of
education and experience).
* Strong background in gas, welding and safety supply industry with
retail experience preferred.
* SAP experience strongly preferred.
* Prior experience operating a forklift preferred.
* Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word,
Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Ability to work independently and under some pressure to meet
* Demonstrates a clear and effective speaking manner for the
purpose of explaining information to customers and employees.
* Lives by Airgas safety programs, OSHA, and all related rules,
regulations, procedures which are applicable to this positions
WE TAKE CARE OF YOU:
Airgas offers a full benefits package that includes: Medical,
Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Short Term and Long Term Disability
Insurance, Vacation, Sick, Paid Holidays, 401(k) Retirement Plan
with company match, Tuition Assistance and much more!
WHO WE ARE:
Airgas, an Air Liquide company, is the leading U.S. supplier of
industrial, medical and specialty gases, as well as hardgoods and
related products, one of the largest U.S. suppliers of safety
products, and a leading U.S. supplier of ammonia products and
Dedicated to improving the performance of its more than one million
customers, Airgas safely and reliably provides products, services
and expertise through its more than 18,000 associates, over 1,100
locations, robust e-Business platform, and Airgas Total Access
telesales channel. As an Air Liquide company, the world leader in
gases, technology and services for Industry and Health, Airgas
offers customers an unrivaled global footprint and industry-leading
technology and innovations.
CHECK OUT WHAT A CAREER AT AIRGAS CAN OFFER YOU!
What do our Team Members have to say about being part of the
Great place to work with great growth potential - Director,
Opportunity to advance and a great safety program - Driver,
Fun people to work with and flexible management - Sales
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status,
Keywords: Airgas Inc, Dubuque , Inside Sales Associate, Sales , Dubuque, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!