Corporate Fleet Sales Specialist
Company: Truck Country, Inc.
Posted on: May 21, 2023
Corporate Fleet Sales Specialist
Truck Country-Dubuque, IA
Do you want to work for a strong, stable, and growing company that
is "Performance Driven"? Truck Country is a family-owned company
specializing in new and used truck sales, fleet sales, leasing, and
Summary: This position will be responsible for the sales order
management and specifications for new vehicle orders as well as
support of New and Used truck sales and customer support for the
Truck Country fleet customers.
- Paid Time Off--80 Hours in the first year!
- Wage commensurate with experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long-Term Disability
- 401K with Employer match
- $50,000 company paid Life Insurance Policy
- Friendly work environment
Primary Essential Duties and Responsibilities (not in order of
- Truck sales with specification assistance/order management
support by Truck Country Fleet Group.
- Understand the Truck Country fixed operations customer support
programs and marketing offerings.
- Customer service uptime support, assure accurate and timely
customer support for unscheduled service events. Understand the
various process stages involved in supporting our fleet
- Learn and interact with the Truck Country Technician Training
program oversight and scheduling to assure our Corporate Fleet
customer training goals are met or exceeded.
- Service support, daily interaction with Freightliner field
service team to ensure best in class product productivity and fleet
- Used Truck involvement and overview reported back to Truck
Country V.P. of Used Trucks and the Used Truck Group.
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities
- Demonstrate technical selling skills, federal and state weight
laws and restrictions and provide presentations and product
- Develop annual account goals in terms of truck sales, parts
sales, and customer support initiatives
- Initiate and lead Corporate Fleet customer visits with Daimler
executives and vendors
- Provide excellent customer service in a fast paced and
- Communicate with customers on delivery of trucks to on time,
daily details and support provided by the Truck Country Corporate
- Develop informative reports for customers, management, and
- Complete understanding of customer pricing and proposal
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team
relationships with all supporting departments
- Complete Freightliner and Western Star sales certification
- Ability to discuss expense control and support company policy
for account expenses
- Other duties as required and assigned.
- Four-year college or university degree or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint
software. Moderate to Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Reliable, motivated, and driven to deliver quality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to adhere to company policies, procedures, and business
- Flexibility as work requirements and conditions may change.
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer - Qualified women,
minorities, and people with disabilities encouraged to apply.
Keywords: Truck Country, Inc., Dubuque , Corporate Fleet Sales Specialist, Sales , Dubuque, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...