Class A CDL Truck Driver
Company: Kottke Trucking
Posted on: September 22, 2018
Base Pay Single Driver: (paid weekly, two weeks behind) Base Pay Team Drivers (each) First year: $.46 cents per mile First year: $.29 cents per mile Second year: $.47 cents per mile Second year: $.295 cents per mile Third year: $.48 cents per mile Third year: $.30 cents per mile Fourth year: $.49 cents per mile Fourth year: $.305 cents per mile Fifth year: $.50 cents per mile Fifth year: $.31 cents per mile
Drivers that waive out of insurance (with proof of coverage) or want 50% premium coverage on single status is: First year: $.50 cents per mile First year: $.31 cents per mile Second year: $.51 cents per mile Second year: $.315 cents per mile Third year: $.52 cents per mile Third year: $.32 cents per mile Fourth year: $.53 cents per mile Fourth year: $.325 cents per mile Fifth year: $.54 cents per mile Fifth year: $.33 cents per mile Per Diem Paid Orientation. $100 contingent on first dispatch A driver with 5 years of verified previous experience will start at the second year level and one with ten or more years of verified experience will jump to the third year level. Kottke Trucking - Who we Are We are family owned from a small town in west central Minnesota We believe in Family and home time Depending where you live - you can expect to be home every 5-9 days if you wish Florida families are a bit longer due to longer runs - 10- 14 days Our main running lanes are between Minnesota & Florida, with terminals in both states We do not run the East Coast north of Virginia We do not run or deal with California or the West Coast Our company drivers averaged $65,000.00 gross pay in 2017 Based on 120,000 miles per year that is .54/mile gross We pay 100% of the employee's health insurance premium - so make sure you compare that to your current company and what you pay. If you don't use our insurance ,or if you pay 50% of your health insurance you will receive an additional .04 cpm Our pay is higher than most companies running our lanes, starting at .46 /mile and depending on experience up to .48 / mile We also have bonus's and incentives up to an additional .07/mile We have newer model KW's, Volvo's, & Internationals. All trucks are between 2's. We only have a few open seats. Our turnover is less than 30% - which is remarkable in comparison to other fleets at 90 % +. Once drivers come here -they stay here. Additional:
- Terminals in Buffalo Lake, MN and Wildwood, FL.
- Drop yards in Minnesota and South East region.
- Main freight lanes are the Midwest, Mid Atlantic, South/Southeast and Southwest
- PrePass Plus (cat scales and tolls for ez pass), Pikes Pass and Sun Pass
- Electronic Logs- (touch screen), Trans flo/scanner/Trip Pac
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Employee Paid Health; Family Health available, Dental Plan, Flex Plan , Disability Plan
- Paid vacation; 2 weeks after the first year of service
- Paid Holiday's: New Years, Easter, Memorial Day, July 4 th , Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. $50.00 paid holiday. An additional $75.00 for full day, $50.00 for half and $25.00 for less than half
- Retirement Program: 401K. Eligible the 1 st year following your start date. Company matches up to 3% of gross wage
- Trip advances: Thirty dollar daily cash advances available through a cash card with no fee to drivers
- Reimburse all authorized company-related expenses (tolls, scale tickets, trailer washouts, equipment repairs, etc.) with original receipts
- Clean DOT inspection bonus program
- Driver referral plan
- Passenger Policy , Pet Policy **Miles are paid on PC Miler version 23. We hold the right to change version at any time. The paid miles are from origin to destination with all pickup or delivery points enroute. There are no personal miles paid but all dispatched miles (including deadhead) are paid.
Keywords: Kottke Trucking, Dubuque , Class A CDL Truck Driver, Professions , Madison, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!