Quality Technician I
Location: Mineral Point
Posted on: September 19, 2023
- Component and assembled part layout in accordance to
- Finished goods audit.
- Line Romer for quality concerns.
- Complete capability studies on critical, major and minor
- Support Calibration system ( inspection, test equipment,
functional gages ).
- Assist with the development of JQAs (Job Quality Analysis
- Document & record data collected on inspection forms legibly.
- Keep work area safe and clean (5S Sort, Straighten, Shine,
- Promote quality workmanship that meets and/or exceeds customer
- Perform other duties as directed by the Team Leader.
- Ensures products received or produced meet technical
specifications. Works under moderate supervision.
- Verifies the final quality of products on the production
- Compares the physical characteristics of components, materials,
equipment and products to technical specifications to identify
- Separates products that do not have the desired technical
specification, using basic and/or complex measurement techniques
- Documents products that do not meet technical specifications
using the specified system.
- Trains others in the use of measurement equipment, segregation of
non-conforming products and documentation.
- Follows the norms and standards of quality defined by the
- Communicates effectively - Developing and delivering multi-mode
communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique
needs of different audiences.
- Action-oriented - Taking on new opportunities and tough
challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and
- Laboratory Management - Leads technical resources while managing
the business aspects of a laboratory using measures to control both
the technical and business aspects of the organization and assuring
the requirements of the appropriate certifications and/or
accreditations are met.
- Measurement Science - Analyzes measurement processes throughout
the relevant traceability chain to identify and quantify sources of
measurement uncertainty relevant to the appropriate applied
measurement science, Metrology e.g., Chemical, Dimensional,
Electrical, Mechanical, Optical and Radiation, and Physical.
- Must be able to lift/push/pull 33 lbs.
Keywords: ICONMA, Dubuque , Quality Technician I, Professions , Mineral Point, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!