Company: Bartech Staffing
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Production Supervisor ??? Ankeny, IA Pay Range - $
30-35/HR---------- Bartech has an excellent contract opportunity
with John Deere client for a Unit Supervisor.--Supervises semi to
highly skilled production and/or maintenance employees on an
assigned shift to ensure the manufacture of products within
established delivery, quality, safety and cost standards.
--Additionally, this role will:Job DescriptionSchedule:--All shifts
- These positions will be in direct support of Crawler and
Forestry manufacturing operations to lead a team of production
employees focused on safety, quality, and delivery.
- Is responsible for achieving departmental/area goals and
- Supervises semi to highly skilled production and/or maintenance
employees on an assigned shift to ensure the manufacture of
products within established delivery, quality, safety and cost
- The supervisor is the first-line liaison between the production
employees and the management staff and thus also serves the
function of representing the company's interests with the shop
floor staff. Duties:
- Ability to both work with a peer supervisor team and
independently lead a team of highly skilled production employees to
execute on daily safety, quality, and delivery goals within welding
and assembly operations. - Ability to collaborate with cross
functional employees to solve problems and deliver on daily
execution needs. - Communicate effectively with production
employees, cross functional team members, and leadership.
- Establishes employee environment regarding communications,
feedback and overall guidance.
- Ensures that assigned personnel have appropriate training, work
instruction and tools to successfully do their job.
- Monitors Control Plans, troubleshoots workmanship problems and
generally supervises production activities to ensure that
manufactured products meet or exceed all established quality
- Administers employee policies, practices, procedures and work
rules appropriate for the unit.
- Monitors individual and line performance and takes corrective
action including discipline, as needed and responds to complaints
to insure the Company and employees adheres to policies, practices,
procedures and work rules.
- Determines manufacturing and/or distribution priorities based
on the production schedule and makes daily assignments including
filling vacancies and assigning overtime in order to adhere to the
Customer Delivery date.
- Plans for maintenance of equipment and facilities to maximize
the uptime and utilization of capital equipment assets.
- Monitors and makes corrections to stay within the department
operating budget targets.
- Directs departmental continuous improvement plans and
activities. Implements and monitors safety programs and
- Metatarsal work boots Prescription safety glasses (if needed
are required). Any other required PPE will be provided. Bachelor's
Degree preferred or equivalent work experience Must have 3 ??? 5
years of experience For this opportunity, the successful candidate
will be directly employed by Bartech Staffing while providing
services to--John Deere, who is looking for people who are eligible
to work in the US and can start immediately.-- -- Bartech is an
established and trusted staffing partner to our client companies.
We provide our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will
assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or
concerns that you might have.---- -- Sounds Interesting? Apply
today!-- Job Location (Additional work
Keywords: Bartech Staffing, Dubuque , Production Supervisor, Professions , Dubuque, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!