IT Support Analyst
Company: Tucker Freight Lines
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Job SummaryTo provide technical support of desktop and laptop
computers, applications, and related
- Respond and track phone calls, email, and in-person requests
for technical support.
- Install, configure, and sustain ongoing usability of
desktop/laptop computers, peripheral equipment and software within
established standards and guidelines.
- Assist in assessing functional needs to determine
specifications and coordinate with management for the purchase of
hardware and software.
- Work with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems
with desktop computing equipment and software.
- Organization and inventory of all IT related equipment.
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware, software, and cloud-based
- Take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing
with user issues.
- Log and track all user support requests within the specified
issue tracking system.
- Provide updates on existing and/or ongoing issues to
- Other duties as assigned.Required Skills/Abilities:
- Customer first mentality.
- Excellent documentation, verbal and written communication
- Ability to recognize and differentiate between isolated issues
and system-wide problems and communicate issue to management in a
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows platforms and Microsoft
- Basic understanding network technologies (WAN/LAN, TCP/IP,
- General understanding of Client/Server architecture
- Experience or knowledge of VOIP technologies is helpful.
- Basic understanding of LEAN methodology helpful.
- Work with and maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive
- General understanding of security (physical and logical)
- Ability to interface with outside vendors.
- Willingness and desire to learn current and emerging
- Good driving record.Job Type: Full-timePay: $16.00 - $20.00 per
Keywords: Tucker Freight Lines, Dubuque , IT Support Analyst, Professions , Dubuque, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...