Manufacturing Production Operator
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Rousselot, Inc. is the world's leading producer of gelatin and
is a recognized partner in the pharmaceutical and food industries.
The Dubuque facility operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and has
an opening for a production operator. Applicants with manufacturing
and forklift truck experience are highly desirable. Job Duties:
- Operate food processing/production or packaging equipment in
the gelatin plant, to manufacture products according to production
and quality standards.
- Follow standard operating procedures (SOP's) as
- Respond to process upsets and alarms appropriately.
- Monitor and document the quality of outputs.
- Maintain accurate daily production records.
- Perform routine cleaning.Minimum Requirements:
- High School diploma or G.E.D.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.Preferred Education and
- Mechanically inclined and strong problem-solving skills.
- Food Manufacturing experience.
- Fork truck license or ability to learn how to drive a fork
truck.Expected Hours of Work:This position requires day/night shift
work on a rotating schedule. Weekend work will be a requirement for
this position.Why do our team members work at Rousselot?
- We pride ourselves on offering competitive pay and a full
benefits package for our team.
- Great community of team members.
- Superior benefit packages - Medical, Dental, Vision, Company
Match & Safe Harbor 401(k).
- Longevity - The Dubuque Plant has been in business for over 50
years!Darling Ingredients Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and
considers qualified applicants without proper regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or, protected
veteran status. EEO is the Law: If you would like more information,
please click on the link or paste into your browser:
Keywords: Rousselot, Dubuque , Manufacturing Production Operator, Professions , Dubuque, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!