Part Time Dietary Aide/Cook
Company: St. Dominic Villa
Posted on: September 11, 2019
St. Dominic Villa is seeking Part Time Dietary Aide/Cook!!Job
Location: Hazel Green, WI--Part Time-Rotating ShiftsEstimated
weekly hours of 6Daily Hours are Rotating
- New Improved Wage starting at $11.29, based on years of
- Vacation time accrues fast
- Every other weekend free--Position Purpose:The primary purpose
of your job position is to provide assistance in all dining service
functions as directed and in accordance with established policies
and procedures.--Job Description Details:ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Know, understand, incorporate, and demonstrate the Mission,
Vision, Values and Guiding Behaviors of Trinity Health and Trinity
Senior Living Communities in behaviors, practices, and
- Consistently demonstrate (leads by example) Sanctuary Values to
all internal and external customers (residents, visitors,
volunteers, and associates.)-- Create and maintain an atmosphere of
warmth, propagating a calm environment throughout the
- Execute assignments in a culture that is shared and
collaborative across all divisions within TSLC.
- Perform all assigned tasks in accordance with our established
policies and procedures, and as instructed by your supervisors.
Follow work assignments, and/or work schedules in completing and
performing your assigned tasks.
- Ensure that all dietary procedures are followed in accordance
with established policies. Prepare food etc., in accordance with
sanitary regulations as well as our established policies and
- Develop and maintain a good working rapport with
inter-department personnel as well as with other departments within
the community to assure that food service can be properly
maintained to meet the needs of the residents..
- Serves meals timely and that are palatable and appetizing in
appearance. Performs proper setting of tables. Set up meal trays,
food cards, dining room, etc. Serves resident meals in the dining
room, private dining room and delivers trays to resident's
- Perform dishwashing/cleaning procedures. Assure that utensils,
etc. are readily available for next meal. Follow safety regulations
and precautions at all time.
- Assist in daily or scheduled cleaning duties, in accordance
with established policies and procedures.
- Ensure that department is maintained in clean and safe manner
by assuring that necessary equipment and supplies are
- Attend and participate in scheduled training, in-service
training, mandatory annual in-service training and educational
classes as required/needed.
- Report occupational exposures to blood, body fluids, infectious
materials, and hazardous chemicals in accordance with the community
policies and procedures--------------------Call 844-227-2165 or
Keywords: St. Dominic Villa, Dubuque , Part Time Dietary Aide/Cook, Other , Dubuque, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!