PRN Resident Care Assistant
Company: St. Dominic Villa
Posted on: September 11, 2019
St. Dominic Villa is seeking Part Time Resident Care Assistants for
the Evening Shift!!Job Location:--Hazel Green, WI--**Rotating
- Tuition Reimbursement of $4,000 annually
- New Improved Wage starting at $12.31, based on years of
- Vacation time accrues fast
- Every other weekend free------------------------Position
Purpose:Under the direction of the Registered or Licensed Nurse
Manager/Designee, the Resident Assistant will provide routine daily
non-direct care and services in accordance with the residents
assessment and care plan. As directed by the Certified Nursing
Staff, the Resident Assistant will proactively identify, develop
and execute solutions to enhance the resident living
experience.--Job Description Details:ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Know, understand, incorporate, and demonstrate the Mission,
Vision, Values and Guiding Behaviors of Trinity Health and Trinity
Senior Living Communities in behaviors, practices, and
- Consistently demonstrate (leads by example) Sanctuary Values to
all internal and external customers (residents, visitors,
volunteers, and associates.)-- Create and maintain an atmosphere of
warmth, propagating a calm environment throughout the
- Execute assignments in a culture that is shared and
collaborative across all divisions within TSLC.
- Answer resident calls promptly to determine needs and help when
possible. Notify Certified Nursing Staff when hands-on assistance
is needed. (i.e. transfers, bathroom assistance, etc)
- Follow work assignments, and/or work schedules in completing
and performing your assigned tasks.
- Clean equipment, closets, drawers, beds and other resident
living spaces as needed
- Check residents routinely to ensure that their safe and that
their personal needs are met
- Assist in the dining process, serving residents their meals.
Report changes in the residents eating habits to the Unit Manager.
As well as performing before and after meal care such as removing
trays, passing hand/face wipes, and placing clothing
- Transport residents when needed to meals, activities
- Develop and maintain a good working rapport with other
departments within the community to assure that daily activities
can be performed without interruptions.--
- Ensure safety in a home environment. Report all hazardous
conditions and equipment to the Supervisor. Follow established
safety precautions in the performance of all duties.----
- Ensure that all nursing care is provided privately.
- Attend and participate in scheduled training, in-service
training, mandatory annual in-service training and educational
classes as required/needed.
- Report occupational exposures to blood, body fluids, infectious
materials, and hazardous chemicals in accordance with the community
policies and procedures.--Call 844-227-2165 or Apply Today!!
Keywords: St. Dominic Villa, Dubuque , PRN Resident Care Assistant, Other , Dubuque, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!