Implementation Support Specialist
Posted on: June 10, 2019
Cartegraph is in the business of building high-performance
government. Cities and Counties. Public Works and Parks. Water,
Wastewater, and More. JOB SUMMARY As an Implementation Support
Specialist, you will have personality to share and technical
expertise to spare. We're building and selling the most innovative
operations management technology in the world, and we need someone
to ensure data transformation and system integration for our
clients is smooth and seamless. Interested? This position is
located in Dubuque, IA at our headquarters. THE WORK YOU WILL DO
- You'll work full-time for great pay in a collaborative
- You'll take ownership of design, development and testing of all
data transformation, extraction and migration activities to the
- You'll build integrations with third-party systems and manage
the design, documentation, testing and deployment stages.
- You'll serve as the technical back end of the software
implementation, supplementing the management and consultative
aspects of a project with configuration, troubleshooting and
- You'll provide support that leaves our users raving about the
great experiences they have working with Cartegraph. . Requirements
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- You know the ins-and-outs of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft
Office, SQL Server databases, and GIS applications.
- You're a detail-oriented problem solver with the ability to
effect change in meaningful, innovative ways.
- You're an effective communicator with the ability to explain
complex issues clearly and simply.
- You have a 4-yr. degree in an applicable field OR a 2-yr.
degree with at least two years of relevant experience with computer
software support, training and/or installation.
- You have a strong sense of urgency when it comes to evaluating
and resolving customer issues.
- You're a good listener and loyal advocate of customer
- You're organized, you manage your time well, and you stand
behind your work. TRAVEL Ability and willingness to travel up to 10
% Benefits We tried to narrow down to just 5 reasons to work here,
but it was impossible.
- Opportunities to apply your skills and experiences with an
established industry leader
- Collaborative work environment
- Unlimited online training through Udemy
- Co-workers with a passion for what they do
- Casual and flexible work environment
- Competitive pay and benefits
- 15 days of PTO in just your first year (whoa)
- Paid parental leave
- One week sabbatical every five years
- Paid holidays (plus a couple extra days)
- 401k plan with generous employer match
- Social events, coffee and snacks, foosball and more...
Cartegraph provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
In addition to federal law requirements, Cartegraph complies with
applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
Keywords: Cartegraph, Dubuque , Implementation Support Specialist, Other , Dubuque, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!