Recruitment Marketing Intern
Posted on: June 9, 2019
Cartegraph is in the business of building high-performance
government. Cities and Counties. Public Works and Parks. Water,
Wastewater, and More.
Our team is devoted to working with people in government operations
who are committed to being more effective, more efficient, and more
productive for the benefit of their citizens. We design, build, and
sell software that allows these organizations to capture valuable
infrastructure data, analyze it, and prepare for the future. Bottom
line: We are changing the way local government does business - and
you're a critical component to making that happen!
YOUR JOB SUMMARY
The Recruitment Marketing Intern will sit on the Human Resources
team, solving for Cartegraph's hiring needs through targeted and
engaging recruitment marketing, positioning Cartegraph as a premier
employer. In working collaboratively with our HR and Marketing
teams, you will be responsible for driving the success of our
employment brand through social promotion and outreach
You would be the first hire for this program and would have room to
grow and work on a wide range of initiatives some of which aren't
yet well-defined. Your job is to help define the role, identify key
projects, and then execute them.
THE PROJECTS AND WORK YOU WILL DO
- Partners with the Human Resources and Marketing teams to define
and execute a social outreach strategy for promoting Cartegraph's
brand as an employer of choice in the technology space.
- Quickly learns Cartegraph's organization and build
relationships internally to drive collaboration and buy-in for
employer branding initiatives.
- Proactively researches new recruitment methodologies and
competitive intelligence to create innovative sourcing
- Participates in and/or leads diversity recruiting strategies to
attract a diverse workforce.
- Effectively leverages social media & recruiting technology
- Drives awareness, interest, and candidate engagement with
Cartegraph through online channels (Glassdoor, LinkedIn, careers
site), recruiting events, student outreach programs, blog entries,
meet-ups, speaking engagements, etc.
- Conducts research with prospective employees and recent hires
to create target candidate personas for key positions.
- Guides our candidate facing social voice.
- Represents Cartegraph at local and regional networking &
recruiting events to promote Cartegraph's employer of choice
- Identifies key metrics for measuring recruiting impact and
- Measures success of recruiting campaigns and outreach by
evaluating data and using data to refine/focus outreach
- High school diploma or G.E.D required.
- A current student or recent graduate of a Human Resources,
Marketing, Business, or Data Analytics program from an accredited
college or university preferred
- Previous, related internship strongly preferred
- Passion for recruiting and marketing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability
to convey a message through inspiration and influence
- Ability to develop and maintain professional relationships
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion
- Ability to be resourceful while completing tasks and
- Desire to work collaboratively in a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks and successfully manage multiple
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint,
- Analytical thinker who seeks and finds answers in data
- Process-oriented, with a tireless focus on quality of output
and increasing throughput
Up to 10%
- Opportunities to apply your skills and experiences with an
established industry leader
- Collaborative work environment
- Unlimited online training through Udemy
- Co-workers with a passion for what they do
- Casual and flexible work environment
- Social events, coffee and snacks, foosball and more...
Cartegraph provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
In addition to federal law requirements, Cartegraph complies with
applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
Keywords: Cartegraph, Dubuque , Recruitment Marketing Intern, Other , Dubuque, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!