Accounts Receivable Specialist - Dubuque
Posted on: June 9, 2019
Exciting opportunity at our Dubuque office for a full-time Accounts
Receivable Specialist. This position works M-F with a flexible
schedule between the hours of 7:30 am and 5:30 pm.YOUR JOB
SUMMARYAs our Accounts Receivable Specialist, you will be
responsible for all aspects of the customer invoicing and
collections process, in addition to assisting the Accounting team
with General Ledger Revenue activities. You will be responsible for
generating clear and accurate invoices in a timely manner and serve
as the point of contact for customer billing inquiries and will
contact customers, as appropriate, regarding overdue balances. To
be successful in this role you must possess a strong sense of
customer service in addition to strong attention to detail. Ability
to learn and improve upon existing processes using technology that
is currently in place will also be important.THE PROJECTS AND WORK
YOU WILL DO
- Initiate subscription invoicing process by managing customer
lists and invoices through FinancialForce accounting Software.
- Processes credit card payments/credits in an accurate and
- Provides customers with any documentation needed to facilitate
- Responds in a timely and accurate manner to all
requests/inquiries regarding invoice status, payment status, and
other questions related to accounts receivable items.
- Prepares vouchers and special forms as requested/required by
- Along with other Accounting staff, maintains and keeps
up-to-date all Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable files.
- Maintain AR aging schedule and provide weekly and monthly
updates on cash collections compared to billings.
- Post cash collected to customer accounts in FinancialForce
- Review accounts for rate escalations and new service purchases
to ensure invoice accuracy.
- Continually evaluate the billing process to simplify and
streamline wherever possible.
- Process expense reports through Concur Solutions.
- Input vendor payable documents.
- Verify vendor invoices with the appropriate approving
- Attends meetings as scheduled.
- Performs any directly related appropriate duties assigned by
- Stays current with technology and works toward continuous
- Complies with all company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.Requirements
- High school diploma or G.E.D. Certificate from a recognized
issuing agency required.
- At least two years of post-high school education in
accounting/bookkeeping OR 3 years of relevant
accounting/bookkeeping work experience required.
- Must be proficient with MS Office products, and have
intermediate MS Excel spreadsheet skills.
- Proficiency in a computerized accounting system required.
Experience with FinancialForce accounting software is a plus.
- A high level of organizational skills and attention to details
are required, along with the ability to effectively prioritize
tasks in order to meet established deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure, changing priorities, and work
extra hours if needed.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate a high level of activity
under a variety of conditions and constraints needed.
- Positive attitude toward co-workers - enjoys helping
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills required,
along with demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with
individuals and teams from other departments/divisions.
- Remains opens to other's ideas and exhibits a willingness to
try new things.
- Highest degree of confidentiality expected.
- Possession of tact, integrity, and common sense and commitment
to company values and culture required. BenefitsWe tried to narrow
down to just 5 reasons to work here, but it was impossible.
- Opportunities to apply your skills and experiences with an
established industry leader
- Collaborative work environment
- Unlimited online training through Udemy
- Co-workers with a passion for what they do
- Casual and flexible work environment
- Competitive pay and benefits
- 15 days of PTO in just your first year (whoa)
- Paid parental leave
- One week sabbatical every five years
- Paid holidays (plus a couple extra days)
- 401k plan with generous employer match
- Social events, coffee and snacks, foosball and
more...Cartegraph provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to
all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
In addition to federal law requirements, Cartegraph complies with
applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
Keywords: Cartegraph, Dubuque , Accounts Receivable Specialist - Dubuque, Other , Dubuque, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!