Nurse Practitioner (NP)
Company: Premise Health
Location: Mineral Point
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Healthcare Without RivalPremise offers a wide range of dynamic,
purpose-driven career opportunities. We are currently looking for a
-full-time Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant -to
join our employer-based health center in -Mineral Point, WI!This
position has an excellent schedule of Monday-Friday 9am-5:30pm, no
weekends or on-call required!Premise Health offers a -comprehensive
benefits -package to all full-time team members including Medical,
Dental, Vision, Virtual Care, 401K, generous Paid Time Off, Paid
Holidays, CME Reimbursement, and Tuition Reimbursement.Essential
- Performs physical examinations and preventive health measures
within prescribed guidelines and instructions of Physician.
- Orders, interprets, and evaluates diagnostic tests to identify
and assess patients' clinical problems and health care needs.
- Records physical findings, and formulates plan and prognosis,
based on patient's condition. Provides written home-going
- Collaborates with Physician and other health professionals to
prepare comprehensive patient care plan as necessary.
- Prescribes or recommends medications or other forms of
treatment such as physical therapy, inhalation therapy, or related
- Refers patients to Physician for consultation or to specialized
health resources for treatment.
- Maintains medical records using (In some health centers it may
be using Electronic Medical Record software).
- Educates and coaches nursing staff on best nursing
- May require other duties as assigned.Job Requirements:
- All RN licenses/certificates to practice
- All nurse practitioner licenses/certificates to practice
- All Physician Assistant licenses/certificates to practice
- State Prescriptive Authority (if applicable)
- Federal DEA license (matching each state of practice as
- State Narcotic/Controlled Substance license if required in your
state (Alabama, Connecticut, DC, Delaware, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois,
Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan,
Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, South
Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, Wyoming, Puerto Rico) (New York ROPES
- Current national certification (ANCC or AANP required)
- Master Degree in Science of Nursing (if Master Degree in
Science certificate does not state Nursing on it then a copy of
transcripts is required)
- CPR (BLS for the Healthcare Provider/Professional Rescuer or
ACLS-the copy must include the front and back of card as
applicable) Certification must include "hands on" evaluation of
skills by the trainer/instructor. Total on-line courses will not be
accepted. Course must also meet the American Heart Association
(AHA) standards but need not be an AHA certificate.Preferred
- At least three years of clinical experience as a Nurse
Practitioner in an ambulatory care, occupational health, family
practice or emergency department setting.
- NP licensure in both Illinois and Ohio preferred, but not
requiredWork-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are
made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get,
stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to
competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including
medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and
vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more
our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.Premise
Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we
do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status or disability status.
Keywords: Premise Health, Dubuque , Nurse Practitioner (NP), Other , Mineral Point, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!