Seasonal Production Associate/ General Laborer
Company: Arctic Glacier
Posted on: May 22, 2023
Production Associate / General LaborerSeasonal Position / Shift
Mondays - Fridays 7:00-3:30pm, Overtime potentialBenefits:
- Competitive hourly wages
- Overtime opportunities
- Weekly pay
- Optional Medical, Dental, and Vision -
- Training provided -
- Advancement potentialJob Description:The Production Associate
operates manufacturing equipment that supplies raw materials to the
production line. -
- Conducts basic troubleshooting and minor repairs to ensure
production equipment runs efficiently.
- Operates and monitors assigned lines, materials, and finished
products as necessary to facilitate proper flow and machine
- Coordinates the movement of products from the production lines
to the skids.
- Examines product for quality and ensures all Food Safety
Handling Procedures are followed.
- Records daily logs of packages, bags, and wasted packaging
- Inspects date codes for accuracy and legibility.
- Adopts a culture of cleanliness and safety in the work
- Experience working in a production environment is considered an
- Ability to lift, push, and pull 50 lbs. repeatedly.
- Comfortable working independently as well as in a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to perform tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as
required.Reporting Structure: Production SupervisorFLSA Status:
HourlyEqual Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals
with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner, discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information unless
the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge,
(b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or
action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or
(c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish
information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)PandoLogic. Keywords: Production
Technician, Location: Dubuque, IA - 52099
Keywords: Arctic Glacier, Dubuque , Seasonal Production Associate/ General Laborer, Other , Dubuque, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...