Company: ICONMA, LLC
Posted on: March 13, 2023
- Coordinates the flow of materials and the filling of Kanbans in
a department of the factory, which may include shipping and
- Ensures that the production personnel have the parts they need
to produce the desired product.
- Oversees and ensures that the inventory is correct and on time
and identifies problems and makes suggestions involving production
- Ensures material logistics follow Client Production Systems
- Coordinates the activities for the tactical execution of a
production plan within a smaller group of the factory.
- Typically, an initial position in the organization.
- Coordinates department(s) schedule performance for procuring,
expediting, the movement of rejected material to source.
- Recommends procedures for specific situations that will
maintain inventory accuracy and management.
- Finds root cause of material shortages.
- May provide recommendations for solutions.
- Utilizes Master Schedule to create and distribute daily
- May include the processing of transactions for inbound/outbound
- Audits material replenishment cycles and accuracy and may
create material replenishment plans with assistance.
- Counts and resolves inventory errors and expedites parts to
ensure uninterrupted production.
- Works critical shortage reports to ensure part
- Will also work in SAP and be able to communicate well.
- Work with Buyers and Supervisors to identify and correct
- The manager is looking for a Material Coordinator in Dubuque,
- This person will be supporting the production line for
inventory shortages, root cause analysis of issues, looking ahead
to see if the line will be out of a part.
- Four years degree with 2-4 years of supply or inventory
management experience is strongly preferred. SAP experience
- Proficient with MS Office, specifically Excel, as this person
will be responsible for reporting.
- Looking for someone with excellent communication skills and
someone who works well in a team environment.
- Manager prefers someone with SAP experience but is open to a
recent graduate if they are a strong candidate.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating
an employment environment that supports and encourages the
abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age,
sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
Keywords: ICONMA, LLC, Dubuque , Material Coordinator, Other , Dubuque, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...