Company: Platinum Supplemental Insurance
Posted on: January 23, 2023
JOB DESCRIPTIONAt Platinum, we believe in providing an
exceptional and personalized service experience to each of our
customers. Our benefits coordinators form lasting relationships
with customers by becoming product experts and handling every
aspect of our callers' requests from start to finish. You will be
challenged to think critically; you will grow personally and
professionally, all while working alongside a fun, motivated
team.What You'll Do:
- Your top priority will be to provide a friendly, compassionate
and knowledgeable customer service experience with each
- Provide excellent customer service to policyholders, claimants
and outside sales representatives on inbound and outbound
- Become an expert in the insurance policies marketed by Platinum
so you can help customers and outside sales representatives
understand the benefits, make changes and file claims.
- Practice effective use of our computer systems, including
navigating and maintaining accurate customer records in database
systems, and processing emails efficiently and effortlessly using
- Comply with HIPAA regulations by protecting the private health
information of all customers.
- Assist with department administrative needs.
- Obtain an accident and health insurance license. (Platinum will
assist with your successful completion of the required insurance
licensing as part of training.)What You Need:
- At least a high school degree: Associate degree or higher
- Previous experience working with customers or in claims or
- A commitment to providing friendly, professional and responsive
service to all internal and external customers
- Excellent listening skills and a thorough, resourceful approach
to problem solving customer questions and concerns
- A team-oriented and positive attitude
- Ability to maintain a high level of organization and
confidentiality in a fast-paced environment
- --- Competency in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word and
Excel)Benefits-Why People Like Working Here::
- Our offices close at 12 p.m. on Fridays, so your typical
workweek looks like Monday-Thursday 8 a.m.-5 p.m. and Friday 8
a.m.-12 p.m. It's a great way to start the weekend.
- Casual dress. We keep it professional, but we get more done in
jeans than suits.
- Friendly, modern office environment with walk-out access to
some of Dubuque's most vibrant lunch options.
- A daily culture that supports learning, innovation, and
ingenuity. This is where your career grows.
- On-site fitness facility
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, including health,
dental and vision insurance
- Paid vacation and holidaysApply Today: Join a fun team of
people doing important work.Equal Opportunity Employer:Platinum
Supplemental Insurance is committed to providing equal employment
opportunities (EOE) to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sexual
orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status,
amnesty or veteran status.
Keywords: Platinum Supplemental Insurance, Dubuque , Benefits Coordinator, Other , Dubuque, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!