Deposit Quality Clerk
Company: Heartland Financial USA Inc
Posted on: January 14, 2023
HTLF is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a
diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without
regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among
other factors.HTLF is a diversified financial services company
headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa. We deliver community banking at
scale by powering our geographically diverse group of banks with
technology, efficiency and strength - giving local decision-making
the opportunity and insights to focus on customers and growth.
Relationships have been the core of our company since its founding
in 1981. We're deeply invested in the communities we serve, and
that's why our clients choose us as their banking partners.What's
different about a career at HTLF? We believe our employees and
their diverse backgrounds, perspectives and skills are our greatest
assets. We wouldn't be HTLF without the people with whom we
surround ourselves and empower to enrich the lives of our
customers, employees and communities. We're dedicated to making
HTLF the best place to work - where your opinions are valued, your
feedback and ideas are heard, and your opportunities for personal
growth and professional development are endless.Under direct
supervision, the Deposit Quality Clerk is responsible for deposit
document archiving, asset verifications and daily mail functions
within Deposit Operations. This role supports the department in
achieving goals/objectives while interacting with internal
customers in a professional manner. This role will also review new
account reporting, and will have to check required
- Provides courteous and efficient operational support to all
holding company affiliates.
- Completes the indexing of deposit account related document
batches into the OnBase document archiving system within service
level agreement; manages batch issue follow-up with member
- Imports individual documents from shared network folders into
- Re-indexes and/or satisfies document requirements.
- Processes annual notices and statements daily or as
- Processes return mail and updates core system
- Processes verification of deposit and asset verification
- Completes annual E-Learning Plan and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)
training as assigned and keeps up-to-date knowledge of BSA as it
relates to the job function.
- New Account Review
- Statement Error Control Review
- Combined Statement Control Review
- MRDC Control Review
- Overdraft Election Control Review
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School required
- Knowledge of Windows operating system and of Microsoft Excel,
Word, and Outlook.
- Able to effectively and efficiently key data.
- Familiarity with bank deposit policies, processes and
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- High attention to detail.Scheduled Weekly Hours:40Time
Keywords: Heartland Financial USA Inc, Dubuque , Deposit Quality Clerk, Other , Dubuque, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!