Receptionist - Part-Time 1st Shift
Company: Hawkeye Care Centers of Iowa
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Weekend coverage: Saturday & Sundays 9am - 5pm
Opportunities to cover days others requested off days; if your
Apply online or give a call to discuss 563-583-6447.
The Receptionist is responsible for providing excellent customer
service when answering and directing incoming calls, greeting and
welcoming facility visitors.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
* Ensures all visitors are greeted in a friendly, welcoming manner
and are provided directions as needed.
* Responds with the highest standards of customer service to phone
calls and visitors. Answers telephone, takes and accurately
communicates messages in a timely manner.
* Provides administrative support as requested to the Facility
Administrator and other departments as needed.
* Maintains efficient office operations by ensuring office space is
orderly and appropriate supplies are readily available. Tracks and
orders all office supplies, and maintains appropriate
* Supervises the maintenance of office equipment, including copier,
fax machine, etc. contacting vendors as appropriate.
* Prepares documents and/or copies to be used in marketing, human
resources or admissions.
* Opens and distributes mail/faxes to office staff.
* Completes a wide variety of clerical functions including but not
limited to: sorting facility and resident mail, filing, creating
forms and templates as needed, etc.
* Adheres and demonstrates to organizational Core Values and
supports the Mission.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience:
* Associate's Degree (preferred) and 2-4 years previous experience
in general administrative functions.
* High-level communication skills both verbal and written.
* Excellent customer service skills; willing to go above and beyond
to assist callers/visitors and exceed expectations.
* Demonstrated Initiative by taking constructive action without
* Knowledge and demonstrated ability of computer skills using
* Demonstrated initiative by taking constructive action without
* Excellent organization skills. Ability to multi-task and
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
* Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems
such as filing and record keeping.
* Demonstrated ability to work independently, under pressure, in a
fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
* Ability to develop and maintain effective working
* Flexibility, patience, and openness to change
* Demonstrated ability in maintaining a high level of
Continuing Educational Requirement
* Required to complete annual 12-hour in-service training programs
(as well as supplemental online education). Failure to complete the
12-hour in-service training program, or any other requirement under
internal policies, local, state, or federal law may result in
Keywords: Hawkeye Care Centers of Iowa, Dubuque , Receptionist - Part-Time 1st Shift, Other , Dubuque, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!