Company: MidWestOne Financial Group, Inc.
Posted on: May 13, 2022
If you're ready to work for an organization that values you,
develops your talents and helps you grow personally and
professionally, then look no further.
As a Personal Banker, is responsible for developing and maintaining
relationships with customers and prospects by providing financial
advice and solutions based on their individual needs. Identifies
opportunities to connect customers with other business lines to
strengthen the relationship. Performs in a leadership role to
assist less experienced Bankers in their development or to meet and
resolve customer needs. Actively participates in proactive customer
outreach initiatives and community events. May assist with
operational duties, including banking transactions, and may fill in
at various locations as requested.
- Identifies customer needs by asking open ended questions to
recommend and open appropriate deposit accounts for consumer and
business ownerships, and related retail services.
- Originate and process consumer loan applications; handles loan
closings and collection activities.
- Participates in customer outreach initiatives and campaigns to
achieve sales goals
- Actively uses bank technology to track related activities and
progress towards goals
- Proactively identifies and makes referrals to other business
lines and connects customer to the appropriate employee
- Performs necessary tasks to establish and/or update accounts,
- Embraces leadership opportunities within the branch by
- Acting in a leadership capacity when Manager, ARM, or Senior
Banker is not available (including resolution of difficult or upset
- Assisting with sales skills development activities
Assisting others with complex consumer, fiduciary, or business
ownership accounts and relevant services
- Volunteers for community organizations and participates in
- May provide support and act as a backup for operational duties
and banking transactions and will adhere to all processing and
Performs other responsibilities based on branch traffic and
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Competitive base compensation with additional performance-based
incentives/bonus potential (incentives and bonus will vary
depending on role)
- Career growth opportunities
- Continuous learning opportunities
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match with immediate
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Employer provided group life insurance with option to purchase
additional life insurance for you and your family members
- Employer provided long term and short term disability
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Parental/Grandparent Leave, and
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Flex spending plan & Health savings accounts
- Additional Insurance options to meet your personal needs: Pet
Insurance and Critical Illness and Accident insurance
- Student Loan Debt Reduction Program & Tuition Assistance
- Wellness Program
- Free banking services and other financial services
- Take Your Dog to Work Day in June
- Employee Rally Day- a day of celebration and recognition!
Associates degree or equivalent combination of education and
related work experience.
Two-years college or technical school; and one-year related
experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education
Must have demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office
applications with emphasis on Outlook, Word, and Excel as well as
proficiency with various internal banking software to perform job
duties. All associates are responsible for the knowledge and
application of banking laws, rules, and regulations, prescribed
practices, and ethical standards that are applicable to their
position. May be required to register with the NMLS and submit to a
criminal background check.
We RISE by lifting others. RISE stands for Retention, Innovation,
Support, and Empowerment. Through RISE we aspire to create and
sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging at work and
in our communities. Our commitment to RISE is reflected in our
operating principles, people and culture. We pledge to continuously
learn, so we can understand and support the differences of
individuals, embrace each other's strengths, and provide
opportunities for all of us to work toward and achieve our full
Keywords: MidWestOne Financial Group, Inc., Dubuque , Personal Banker, Other , Dubuque, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!