Attendant Lead Snack Bar
Company: Boyd Gaming, Inc.
Posted on: June 10, 2021
- Must be 18 years or older
- Prior food handling experience preferred.
- Must have excellent customer skills.
- Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time for
majority of shift.
- Must be able to lift and maneuver up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or
Receive food and beverage orders from guests. Prepare and serve
food and beverages in accordance with established service
standards. Operate cash register, complete monetary transactions,
and maintain an accurate bank. Maintain cleanliness of snack bar
- Greet and take food and beverage orders from guests.
- Prepare and serve food and beverages in accordance with
established service standards.
- Operate cash register, complete cash and credit transactions,
and maintain an accurate bank at all times.
- Maintain cleanliness of snack bar area.
- Operate all necessary snack bar equipment.
- Oversee snack bar staff and operation in a leadership
- Assist in training new snack bar attendants.
Keywords: Boyd Gaming, Inc., Dubuque , Attendant Lead Snack Bar, Other , Dubuque, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!