Bowling Desk Clerk
Company: Boyd Gaming, Inc.
Posted on: June 9, 2021
- Must be 18 years or older
- High School Education Preferred. Basic knowledge of bowling and
cash handling. Basic computer skills, working knowledge of
Microsoft Office Programs.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary certifications
and/or licenses as required by local gaming regulations.
Provide bowling guests with efficient, courteous service.
Maximize the utilization of lanes and equipment through efficient
control of customer flow.
- Operation of control desk by issuing lanes to open play guest,
turn lanes on/off for leagues and tournaments.
- Communicate clearly on the telephone , call box and PA
- Monitor area for disruptive behavior or misuse of lanes or
- Promote leagues and center events to guests.
- Fulfill all duties of the Score Assistant when needed.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Keywords: Boyd Gaming, Inc., Dubuque , Bowling Desk Clerk, Other , Dubuque, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!