Business Systems Administrator-Salesforce (Remote)
Company: Heartland Financial Usa, Inc.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a growing dynamic organization
with many locations offering uniquely different banking and
financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a
performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of
excellence with high standards, and high values while providing
outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees.
Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
Under minimal supervision, the Business Systems Administrator is
responsible to implement and support application systems across the
enterprise. This includes designing, building, and implementing and
optimizing applications, software and systems to ensure they meet
expected service levels and to prioritize the backlog of
enhancements. This role will also troubleshoot performance
- Leverages technical knowledge to support the business line
leadership vision and plans in conjunction with Marketing,
Compliance, Technology, Risk Management and related functions.
- Assists in Troubleshoots (fields incoming incidents) enterprise
applications for internal customers.
- Performs hands-on fixes including configuring systems and
applications in accordance with third party vendor
- Works directly with Heartland Business Leaders to ensure
application availability and change requests are documented with
requirements, prioritized, tested, and completed in a timely
- Adheres to department standards for Change and Incident
Management. Records, tracks, and documents the problem-solving
process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made,
and actions taken, through to final resolution.
- Communicates application problems, incidents and issues to key
stakeholders, including management, end users, business leaders,
and third-party vendors.
- Tests, fixes, and performs post-resolution follow-ups to ensure
problems have been adequately resolved.
- Contributes idea sharing with vendors and internal team members
to implement new features as they become available or are requested
by the business lines.
- Assists the Business Systems Product Managers with merger
conversions of applications.
- Provides support for the testing of new and existing enterprise
software application under development or consideration.
- Identifies areas for operational efficiencies and
design/articulate a means for process improvement.
- Completes annual E-Learning Plan and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)
training as assigned and keeps up-to-date knowledge of BSA as it
relates to the job function.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- This job has no management responsibilities.
- Bachelors Computer Science or
- related field; or equivalent experience required
- 3-5 years minimum experience as a Systems Analyst, Developer,
or Applications Administrator required
- Proven experience with troubleshooting principles,
methodologies and issue resolution techniques
- Broad knowledge of programming languages and techniques
- Understanding of API and SSO integrations
- Experience in testing processes, change management, and vendor
- Experience in data mapping, system conversions, systems
integration and software development preferred
- Proven ability to work in fast paced environment and meet
- Strong customer service experience and advanced analytical and
- Ability to work well individually and in a team
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Keywords: Heartland Financial Usa, Inc., Dubuque , Business Systems Administrator-Salesforce (Remote), Other , Dubuque, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!