Company: MHC Kenworth
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Murphy-Hoffman Company (MHC), is North America's largest
Kenworth truck dealership group. As MHC continues to grow, we have
an opening for a Truck Salesperson. The role of the Truck
Salesperson is to sell new and used trucks by interacting with
established customers and developing new prospects within an
assigned territory. Position requires a broad knowledge of the
Company's services, products, and marketing techniques.
- Calls on prospective customers and assigned accounts within
- Maintains contacts with customers in relation to their
requirements; keeps current on market and customer trends.
- Identifies and profiles prospective customers, develops and
applies strategy necessary to obtain orders.
- Works floor duty as assigned.
- Makes company services available to customers.
- Refers complaints and leads to proper department managers of
- Reports on competitive activity.
- Keeps informed on new products and other general information of
interest to customers that will assist in sales efforts.
- Keeps records and makes reports on all phases of
- Coordinates efforts with outside parts and service sales
personnel to achieve full market penetration.
- Keeps all departments informed on customer needs.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Broad knowledge of Company's services, products, and marketing
- Product knowledge.
- Direct Sales or truck sales experience preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- High energy level and positive attitude.
- CDL required.
Keywords: MHC Kenworth, Dubuque , Truck Salesperson, Other , Dubuque, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!