Company: Koch Industries, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Are you a self-motivated individual who enjoys working with a
safety orientated team and looking for a long-term career? If so,
we may have just the opportunity for you! Check out this video to
help you decide if this role could be right for you!
Georgia Pacific is hiring Production Associates for our Dubuque,
IA corrugated facility. Production Associates will work overtime,
weekends and holidays as needed.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Operating production equipment and machinery
- Performing quality checks to ensure that production, waste, and
quality goals are exceeded
- Keeping work area clean throughout shift to maintain an orderly
and safe work environment
- Assisting crew members with setups, troubleshooting, asset care
duties and making minor machine adjustments
- Entering data to maintain accurate records of orders
- Performing tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping,
standing, pushing and/or pulling for up to twelve (12) hours a
The Experience You Will Bring
- High school diploma, GED,OR 5 years of experience in a similar
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience operating or troubleshooting machinery in a
manufacturing or industrial setting
- Experience operating a forklift
- Experience operating mobile equipment to include but not
limited to unloaders and haul trucks
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment
are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website
for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
Keywords: Koch Industries, Inc., Dubuque , Production Associate, Other , Dubuque, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!