Mgr Operations Sr
Posted on: April 5, 2021
The 'Apply with SEEK' option will be utilized for International
applicants, mainly Australia. If this does not apply to you please
use the 'Apply' option.
Mgr Operations Sr
IF YOU CARE, THERE'S A PLACE FOR YOU HERE
For a career path that is both challenging and rewarding, join
Sedgwick's talented team of 27,000 colleagues around the globe.
Sedgwick is a leading provider of technology-enabled risk, benefits
and integrated business solutions. Taking care of people is at the
heart of everything we do. Millions of people and organizations
count on Sedgwick each year to take care of their needs when they
face a major life event or something unexpected happens. Whether
they have a workplace injury, suffer property or financial loss or
damage from a natural or manmade disaster, are involved in an auto
or other type of accident, or need time away from work for the
birth of a child or another medical situation, we are here to
provide compassionate care and expert guidance. Our clients depend
on our talented colleagues to take care of their most valuable
assets-their employees, their customers and their property. At
Sedgwick, caring counts--. Join our team of creative and caring
people of all backgrounds, and help us make a difference in the
lives of others.
PRIMARY PURPOSE: To be responsible for the technical and
operational functions within assigned office(s) including
compliance with company standards and industry best practices; to
ensure consistent delivery of quality services; to be responsible
for staffing and training needs; and to be responsible for budget
preparation and profit and loss management. Has direct
responsibility for 25-49 colleagues.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS And RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for overall operational management for assigned
- Establishes policy and procedure to assure compliance to best
practices, claims management services standards, state regulations
and client service requirements.
- Establishes business plan with goal and objectives for the
partnership and assigned locations/offices.
- Monitors management reports relating to the partnership/office
- Assists with the coordination of sales and client service
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Supports the organization's quality program(s).
- Travels as required
- Provides support, guidance, leadership and motivation to
promote maximum performance.
When applicable and appropriate, consideration will be given to
Mental: Clear and conceptual thinking ability; excellent judgment,
troubleshooting, problem solving, analysis, and discretion; ability
to handle work-related stress; ability to handle multiple
priorities simultaneously; and ability to meet deadlines
Physical: Computer keyboarding, travel as required
Auditory/Visual: Hearing, vision and talking
NOTE: Credit security clearance, confirmed via a background credit
check, is required for this position.
The statements contained in this document are intended to describe
the general nature and level of work being performed by a colleague
assigned to this description. They are not intended to constitute a
comprehensive list of functions, duties, or local variances.
Management retains the discretion to add or to change the duties of
the position at any time.
- Excellent oral and written communication, including
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
- Leadership/management/motivational skills
- Analytical and interpretive skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
- Interviews, hires and establishes colleague performance
development plans; conducts colleague performance discussions.
- Administers company personnel policies in all areas and follows
company staffing standards and training recommendations.
Education & Licensing
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
preferred. Licenses as required. Professional certifications
appropriate to line of business preferred.
Ten (10) years claims management experience or equivalent
combination of experience and education required to include two (2)
years of supervisory experience.
Sedgwick is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free
Keywords: Sedgwick, Dubuque , Mgr Operations Sr, Other , Dubuque, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!