Maintenance Personnel (Dubuque,IA)
Company: Iowa 80 Group284 Fuel Supply
Posted on: February 15, 2021
What are you an expert at?
Walcott, Iowa has been the home of the World's Largest Truckstop
since 1964- a family owned company that is proud to be serving the
professional truck driver and the motoring public. Anywhere from
truck weighing, to truck washing to a home cooked meal at the Iowa
80 Kitchen Restaurant.
When you join the World's Largest Truckstop family in Walcott, Iowa
you are not only joining one of the largest family owned companies
in the world, you are joining a tight knit community focused on
your personal growth, development, and safety.
As an employee playing a critical role in Iowa 80's Maintenance
Department at our Walcott facility, your role in the bigger picture
is to manage the preventative and predictive maintenance, and to
improve the functionality and safe working order of our operating
equipment, machinery, and buildings. So, if you're up for the dare
to expand your career in the world of maintenance and repair, join
our Iowa 80 family. We'll always challenge you to think: "What's
This candidate should have excellent leadership skills and have a
sense of urgency to get things done from day to day. This candidate
must have experience working with all different types of repairs
including HVAC, electrical, plumbing, carpentry skills and
machinery. We are looking for a very positive, CAN DO person to
fill this position. This individual will be responsible for keeping
the operation clean, safe and in good repair.
This position will be full time, Monday through Friday. On calls
basis after successfully trained and equipped.
- Excellent leadership skills including the ability to work with
all types of people.
- Sense of urgency at work and commitment to keeping building and
grounds in tip-top condition.
- Experience running heavy equipment.
- Have you operated an end loader?
- Tractors? Dump trucks?
- Strong working knowledge: HVAC, electrical, plumbing, fuel
systems and regulations, equipment maintenance, phone systems and
- Must always be committed to 100% customer satisfaction.
- Ability to work hands on-alongside staff.
- Experience scheduling people, jobs and preventative
maintenance- with excellent follow through.
- Must be very flexible to changes in duties.
- Experience in snow removal is a plus!
- 3 years of maintenance repair experience!
- Responsible for truck maintenance on vehicle.
- Paid Weekly!
- Health insurance, Life insurance and Dental Insurance!
- Gain financial security with at 401k plan that offers a 50%
- Connecting your hard work with the company's profits by
receiving and ANNUAL BONUS!
- Paid Vacation!
- Educational assistance up to $1500 a year!
- Opportunity to become water treatment certified!
- Company provided cell phone.
- Employee discounts on gas, general merchandise and meals!
- Earn fast cash while referring family and friends to Iowa
Pre Employment drug screen, physical and background check
Do you think you have what it takes? Apply Today!
Associated topics: automotive, diagnose, equipment, field service,
machine maintenance, maintenance mechanic, maintenance technician,
malfunction, mechanical, troubleshoot
Keywords: Iowa 80 Group284 Fuel Supply, Dubuque , Maintenance Personnel (Dubuque,IA), Other , Dubuque, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!