Welder 1st Shift
Company: Stanley Black & Decker
Posted on: October 12, 2020
Delhi, IowaJob DescriptionMF2860: Production WelderCOMPANY
OVERVIEW For the builders and protectors, for the makers and
explorers, for those shaping and reshaping our world through hard
work and inspiration, Stanley Black & Decker provides the tools and
innovative solutions you can trust to get the job done and we have
since 1843. Our commitment to quality, safety and sustainability
keeps us focused on our path to becoming the type of uniquely
human-centered global industrial company that keeps every
stakeholder in mind, while being For Those Who Make The World.
STANLEY Infrastructure, a division of Stanley Black & Decker, is a
global manufacturer of hydraulic tools and attachments with world
class brands such as STANLEY, Paladin, LaBounty and Pengo. STANLEY
Infrastructure has rich history focusing on bringing innovative
solutions to market and is recognized around the world for the
strength of its people, products and brands. STANLEY Infrastructure
is a growth platform with plans to double it s revenue over the
next few years through organic growth and strong corporate M&A
commitment. JOB SUMMARYUnder the direction of the Welding
Supervisor and/or Group Leader, the welder is responsible to
operate and maintain welding tools and equipment in a safe and
efficient manner to achieve the quality and production standards of
the company. The successful candidate who performs well in this
role will have growth opportunities available within the business.
Learn more about the Stanley Infrastructure business at and learn
more about Stanley Black & Decker at . ESSENTIAL DUTIES &
- Layout, position, align and fit components into welding fixture
- Setup gas-shield MIG-welder and weld parts to job
- Use basic understanding of blueprints and welding symbols to
complete job assignment.
- Use hand tools, clamps, and grinders to perform job tasks.
- Complete basic maintenance on welding equipment.
- Perform all housekeeping duties.
- Follow company safety practices and procedures.
- Perform all other duties as required. * = Denotes essential
- General plant, welding area; safety shoes, safety glasses,
hearing protection required.
- Additional welding safety attire necessary.
- Good manual dexterity.
- Standing majority of shift.
- Mobility to move within department/plant as assigned.
- Frequent lifting up to 60 lbs.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Good mathematical skills and ability to read tape measure and
- Must have demonstrated skill level of wire feed (M.I.G.)
- Able to use an oxygen/acetylene cutting torch.
- Ability to read and understand work order routings and
- Ability to lay out parts using weld fixture. LEADERSHIP
- Courage & Innovation Bravely innovate without boundaries.
Generate and embrace new ideas. Drive cutting-edge digital
solutions. Foster creativity for exponential growth.
- Agility & Performance Simplify to accelerate business results.
Anticipate, adapt to and lead changes. Focus on the right things
and act. Perform in ways that exceed expectations.
- Inclusivity & Collaboration Respect and leverage all aspects of
diversity. Make decisions with an inclusive, global view.
Collaborate to amplify customer value. Communicate to drive
- Integrity & Accountability Operate with highest ethical
standards. Be who you are, build trusted relationships. Act with
transparency and positive intent. Live up to commitments and own
the results. Stanley Black & Decker offers its employees a
competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits plan that includes
medical, dental, life, disability, 401k, ESPP, vacation, paid
holidays, and more! Only those candidates who are currently
eligible to work in the US will be considered for the opportunity.
Stanley Black & Decker is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Associated topics: fitter, gas metal arc welding, gmaw,
grinder, ironworker, metal, pipeline, railing, steel, tig
Keywords: Stanley Black & Decker, Dubuque , Welder 1st Shift, Other , Dubuque, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!