Internship Software Engineer - Summer
Posted on: October 8, 2019
WHO WE ARE
Cartegraph is in the business of building high-performance
Cities and Counties. Public Works and Parks. Water, Wastewater, and
Our team is devoted to working with people in government operations
who are committed to being more effective, more efficient, and more
productive for the benefit of their citizens. We design, build, and
sell software that allows these organizations to capture valuable
infrastructure data, analyze it, and prepare for the future. Bottom
line: We are changing the way local government does business - and
you're a critical component to making that happen!
WANTED: A fearless, scrappy intern with a lively attitude and an
more to develop the most innovative operations management
technology in the world. Wanna help?
What you'll do---
- You'll work in a state-of-the-art collaborative development
space on the Northeast frontier of the Silicon Prairie.
- You'll work with and learn from a crack team of Software
- You'll get elbow-deep in HTML 5, JQuery, JSON, AJAX,
- You'll experience every stunning aspect of the development life
cycle - building, testing, implementing, foosball playing, and
- You'll develop data entry screens & reports, implement
client-side and server-side business logic, write automated unit
tests and perform manual testing.
- You'll eat, sleep, and breathe the tenets of outstanding UX and
- You'll floor everyone with a barrage of fresh ideas about
corporate culture and the future of technology.
- You'll constantly brag to your friends about how much your
summer internship rules.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- You're at least a junior who's currently enrolled in a
four-year Computer Science, CIS, MIS or Mathematics bachelor's
- You're acquainted with web and object-oriented development
processes and related terminology/concepts.
- You have excellent programming skills (experience with C#,
and/or AJAX is a definite plus).
- You're familiar with Unified Modeling Language (UML)
- You're capable of developing test scripts and test code, and
using automated test tools.
- You know the in's and out's of databases, especially SQL Server
- You're organized, you manage your time well, and you stand
behind your work.
We tried to narrow down to just 5 reasons to work here, but it was
- Opportunities to apply your skills and experiences with an
established industry leader
- Collaborative work environment
- Co-workers with a passion for what they do
- Casual and flexible work environment
- Social events, coffee and snacks, foosball and more...
Keywords: Cartegraph, Dubuque , Internship Software Engineer - Summer, IT / Software / Systems , Dubuque, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!