Digital Technology Manager (Remote
Company: New Mexico Bank & Trust
Posted on: April 6, 2021
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at
will BBV- Overland Park Banking Center and Corporate Headquarters
National Residential Mortgage is proud of the depth of experience
and skill our accomplished Mortgage Consultants possess. They have
proven themselves as true experts in the mortgage arena and
continually demonstrate their unfailing commitment to long-term
customer satisfaction.National Residential Mortgage is a service of
DB&T, member FDIC, a Heartland Financial USA Inc., in AZ. For
additional information about National Residential or Heartland
Financial,--visit www.htlf.com . The Digital Technology Manager
works collaboratively with the Digital Technology Supervisor and
program staff, and is responsible for the project and product
management of the design, build, and maintenance phases of the
Heartland Digital platform, online presence, and digital experience
for customers and member banks. This position manages the
implementation of all online and internal digital presences,
ensuring optimal technical and visual design, navigation,
functionality, accessibility, ease, and efficiency for key internal
and external stakeholders. The Digital Technology Manager
coordinates support for the back end of all online platforms,
including ensuring the sites, security, systems, databases, content
management systems, hosting, and other technical aspects are
working, including trouble-shooting and fixing problems when then
occur. This position also creates and manages performance analysis
and reporting for all online and digital presences.
- Develops an online presence and digital platforms/tools,
including Salesforce Experience Cloud, Knowledge Base, Case
Management, Chat and other tools as assigned.
- Oversees the design and build phases of all digital tools
including developing and managing the process for these phases, and
meeting milestones from ideation through to launch.
- Evaluates and recommends digital technology solutions from an
ROI and build vs. buy perspective.
- Analyzes product requirements and develops appropriate
technical solutions to ensure they are successfully achieved.
- Leads a team of web/front-end developers aligned to build and
support customer facing applications and features.
- Leads the team and prioritizes tasks to perform preventative
maintenance, including the installation of service packs, patches,
hot fixes, etc.
- Develops, implements, and maintains production timelines,
backlogs and roadmaps across multiple departments.
- Drives the execution of all software lifecycle processes
supporting digital products, including product research,
competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development,
requirements development, and launch.
- Adheres to department standards for Change and Incident
- Researches, recommends, and implements best practices and
solutions for all digital tools (including but not limited to
hosting, online widgets, security, permissions, content management
systems, QA, databases, redundancy).
- Recommends, develops, and programs new website functionality as
- Monitors usage, user satisfaction, and performance of all
digital communications and makes recommendations for
- Works with PMO leadership to ensure project work is in sync
with identified priorities and company objectives.
- Coordinates with stakeholders and technology teams to ensure
ADA compliance in accordance with Heartland defined approach.
- Develops relationships with key vendors to stay abreast of
strategic direction for vendor products.
- Completes annual E-Learning Plan and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)
training as assigned and keeps up-to-date knowledge of BSA as it
relates to the job function.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Works with department staff on individual professional
development and career development opportunities. Facilitates team
members in creating individual goals and development plans that
align with the department goals.
- Works with Heartland Financials' Talent Acquisition team to
identify and hire the most qualified and talented individuals to
fill open positions.
- Provides information and on-going feedback to department staff
regarding expectations and performance, salary adjustments and/or
- Addresses and resolves all performance concerns and issues in a
- Prepares and conducts annual performance reviews within
- Directly supervises senior Web/front-end Developers and
- Manages team capacity, availability, and assigns work based on
- Bachelors Computer Science or
- related field; or equivalent experience required
- 7-10 years experience directly managing online and digital
products, projects, and processes required
- Expertise in customer sales and servicing features and other
digital banking applications
- Programming and site creation expertise; information
architecture; basic graphic design, image editing, and layout
HTML, a framework such as Angular or React, APIs and CSS
- Expertise working with database structure, programming, content
management; search engine optimization, large-scale content
management systems; server and virtual host management; site
security; permissions; user generated content; online communities;
social media platforms; RSS; online applications/forms
- Ability to source, distill, and apply relevant best practices
and research from a variety of sources and formats
- Working knowledge of and commitment to the principles,
practices, ethics, and legalities of Internet Web publishing
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong
presentation and public speaking skills
- Highly effective cross-functional team management
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and meet project
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work well individually and in a team
environmentScheduled Weekly Hours:40Time Type:Full time Posted 22
Days Ago Full time 21-0071 About Us National Residential Mortgage
is a residential mortgage lending organization focused on
originating high-quality mortgage loans with predictable,
dependable results and exceptionally high satisfaction rates among
Led by an executive management team with an average of over 20
years experience in all aspects of the mortgage industry, our staff
of seasoned and skilled mortgage professionals were recruited for
their outstanding reputations, proven expertise, strength of
character and steadfast dedication to client satisfaction. The
majority of clients seeking our services are referrals from those
we have assisted in the past - a testament we consider to be the
greatest measurement of our team's thoughtfulness and
National Residential Mortgage operates in a best-in-class mortgage
origination and processing environment. We draw from a wealth of
knowledge concerning the intricacies of our business to ensure our
back-office technology, processes, and procedures are efficient,
organized, and precise. These highly-effective internal processes
result in lower costs for the client, faster loan closings and a
minimized possibility for human error. Member FDIC --- Equal
Housing Lender Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is
employment at will
Keywords: New Mexico Bank & Trust, Dubuque , Digital Technology Manager (Remote, IT / Software / Systems , Dubuque, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!