Senior Front End Developer Salesforce (Remote
Company: New Mexico Bank & Trust
Posted on: April 5, 2021
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at
will Senior Front End Developer Salesforce (Remote) Bank of Blue
Valley is a--growing dynamic organization with many locations
offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for
businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company,
we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards,
and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement
opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things
Happen!"---The Senior Web/Front-End Developer is responsible for
building a high quality, human-focused customer experience/portal
that changes the way our customers and employees interact. The role
translates designs into crisp code and configurations to build
thoughtful experiences centered around our customers and employees.
The position partners with functional teams to determine customer
needs, brainstorm solutions, generate website mockups and
prototypes, present these prototypes to stakeholders, and both
develop and optimize live platforms.
- Creates and designs end user-focused experiences for our
Digital Customer Portal as directed by Digital Technology
- Analyzes product requirements and develops appropriate
technical solutions to ensure successful implementation.
- Builds personalized and customized features for customers and
Angular, React, AJAX, HTML, CSS and/or Salesforce Lightning
Components using Aura framework and Visualforce pages for use in
Heartland public and private Communities, Service and Sales
- Maintains and develops enterprise application integrations
using middleware tools and/or custom-developed REST/SOAP
- Implements workflow rules, validation rules, approval
processes, reports and dashboards.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of industry trends and
- Serves as subject matter expert for Web and/or Salesforce
solution architecture including: configuration, development,
integration and customization of complex environments.
- Develops code and configurations following Heartland and
industry standard best practices that serve as the foundation of
- Deploys features up to team quality standards through automated
testing, code reviews, QA and deployment best practices.
- Adheres to department standards for Change and Incident
- Optimizes applications/sites to improve performance and
- Authors technical documentation that provides reference when
designing, building, deploying, supporting, maintaining
- Provides feedback and suggests improvements to current and
planned implementations based on experience and best
- Participates with management in digital strategic planning to
define the long-term technical direction of the Heartland digital
- Mentors junior developers in best practices for design,
development, deployment, maintenance and support.
- Completes annual E-Learning Plan and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)
training as assigned and keeps up-to-date knowledge of BSA as it
relates to the job function.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Management Responsibilities
- This job has no management responsibilities.
- Bachelors Computer Science or
- related field; or equivalent experience required
- Web focus:
- 3-5 years working in front-end web development required
- Experience building functional and effective web-based
React, APIs and CSS
- Experience with integrations with Web services and external
systems using SOAP, WSDL, REST, SSL standards, security models and
typical API client architecture
- SFDC focus:
- 3-5 years Salesforce Development experience in Communities,
- Solid understanding of web technologies such as HTTP,
- Experience with integrations with Force.com Web services and
external systems using SOAP, WSDL, REST, SSL standards, security
models and typical API client architecture
- Basic understanding of admin activities like - user creation,
role/profile set up, Security set up etc.
- Developer Certification (Platform Dev 1), Advanced Developer
Certification (DEV 501 or Platform Dev 2) and/or Plus to have
Advanced Admin (ADM301) or Consultant (Sales Cloud/Service Cloud)
- Strong understanding of agile software delivery
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous internal stakeholder and external client-facing
application development experience
- User Experience design and implementation experience and
- Experience building functional and effective Salesforce
Lightning components leveraging Apex and Visualforce
- Experience with object-oriented programming languages, such as
Java, C#, Python, or Ruby
- Strong technical portfolio that demonstrates a broad range of
abilities, preferably in a Financial Services environment
- Working knowledge of SQL and understanding of relational
databasesScheduled Weekly Hours:40Time Type:Full time Posted 22
Days Ago Full time 21-0321 About Us When you join Bank of Blue
Valley you don't just become a part of our team, you become part of
our work family! We take pride in helping you grow in your career,
develop professionally and encourage a healthy work life balance.
We want you to be the best, so we can be the best, together.
Recognizing how important it is to give back to our communities; we
do as much as possible, as often as possible! In 2020 alone we have
donated over $233,000 to Kansas City Metro and Northeast Kansas
organizations combined. Our team members are apart of 83
Organization Civic Support Board Leadership Roles and have
contributed to a combined 1800 + Volunteer Hours. When we volunteer
as a team, we bond in a way that is different from the office
setting. We grow, collaborate and ultimately bringing us closer
together as we volunteer. This makes our Bank of Blue Valley team
even more special. A diverse and inclusive workplace are what makes
a place to work feel like a place to call your second home.
Everyone regardless of their role wants to feel accepted, supported
and equally involved in the workplace. Bank of Blue Valley truly
values the differences in our employees whether it be sexual
orientation, race, ethnicity, culture or style. We appreciate what
makes each of us unique and we wouldn't be who we are without you.
It is, without a doubt, our employees that make us so great! Our
work family is extremely important to us and at Bank of Blue Valley
we strive to ensure our employees are happy, engaged and evolving!
Help us continue to build an exceptional team that lives our
mission statement every day of enriching lives one customer,
employee and community at a time. Member FDIC --- Equal Housing
Lender Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at
Keywords: New Mexico Bank & Trust, Dubuque , Senior Front End Developer Salesforce (Remote, IT / Software / Systems , Dubuque, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!