Posted on: April 5, 2021
Technology Dubuque, Iowa, United States Full time Looking to
code with a purpose? Freedom to think and work independently? Solve
problems that matter? Fight the national infrastructure crisis head
on? Well then, keep on reading. WHO WE ARE Optimize Your Buildings
and Infrastructure with Cartegraph. Cities and Counties. Colleges
and Universities. Parks, Utilities, Commercial Campuses, and More.
Cartegraph builds safer, more resilient, and more sustainable
communities through better stewardship of buildings and
infrastructure. We build, sell, and implement powerful, intuitive
software solutions that help local governments, utilities,
universities, and commercial campuses manage operations and
maintenance activities across their buildings and infrastructure
portfolio. With Cartegraph, users optimize the performance of their
assets, drive efficiencies, improve space utilization, maximize
resources, and reduce costs through smarter, data-driven decisions.
JOB SUMMARY Cartegraph is seeking a talented, motivated Software
Engineer to build out web applications for high-performance
organizations. You'll collaborate with a wicked smart team to build
cutting-edge products that are changing the way our cities and
counties run. You'll build web applications using modern tools and
frameworks-including Angular, TypeScript, and Ionic. Our back-end
is C# .NET with SQL Server. We automate everything from check-in to
deployment, employing Agile DevOps principles. You'll also work
with the latest tools like Visual Studio 2019, Visual Studio Code,
Azure DevOps, GIT and Azure to create user experiences our
customers will love. Really like where you live? No worries,
relocating to Dubuque, IA is not required. We've built a remote
culture (years before the pandemic) that allows you to work from
anywhere. We have special meet-ups every year to team build, kick
back, and have fun.
- Work with a crack team that includes Developers, Testers,
Business Analysts and UX Designers to help change the world.
- Test your skills every day by solving challenging and diverse
- Grow your career with several opportunities to mentor and lead
- Participate in lively technology discussions where your opinion
is truly valued and respected.
- Work on industry leading, exceptionally flexible, metadata
driven web and mobile applications.
- Produce high-quality code that includes unit tests and code
- Stay current with the latest, most relevant technologies and
trends. ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reviews technical publications, articles, and abstracts to stay
abreast of technical developments in industry and works toward
continuous quality improvement.
- Attends meetings as scheduled.
- Performs miscellaneous related duties as requested by
- Complies with all company policies and procedures. Requirements
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE... EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- You have a 4-year degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- You're a full-stack developer with experience with
technologies, like Angular, Ionic, .NET and Microsoft SQL
- You understand scalable SaaS based applications.
- You have experience with Microsoft Azure. SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- You appreciate the importance of writing testable and
- You take pride and ownership in the software and user
experiences you create.
- You believe in Agile and continuous deployment to obtain rapid
- You are a confident, forward-thinker who's solid in web,
object-oriented and Agile processes and concepts.
- You're professional, but know how to have fun while killing
- You're innovative, and don't settle for the status quo.
- You have a passion for mastering new technologies.
- You're self-motivated and productive in a 100% remote
- You're organized, manage your time well, and stand behind your
work. TRAVEL Minimal, up to 10% We tried to narrow down to just 5
reasons to work here, but it was impossible.
- Opportunities to apply your skills and experiences with an
established industry leader
- Collaborative work environment
- Generous personal training budget (that can be used towards
your favorite Tech Conference)
- Co-workers with a passion for what they do
- Casual and flexible work environment
- Competitive pay and benefits
- 15 days of PTO in just your first year (whoa)
- Paid parental leave
- One week sabbatical every five years
- Paid holidays (plus a couple extra days)
- 401k plan with generous employer match
- Social events, coffee and snacks, foosball and more... Learn
more about working at Cartegraph and our Midwest-Nice culture: In
our efforts to recruit those who will elevate our success and
ensure a proper career fit, we invite you to complete the Culture
Index Survey . The survey contains two questions and should take no
more than 10-15 minutes. If you have questions, please contact
Cartegraph is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity
and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all
employees and do not tolerate discrimination of any kind. If you
are unable to complete our online employment application or require
an accommodation to do so, please call 563-587-3366 for assistance.
Cartegraph does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color,
religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran
status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment
opportunities and benefits.
Keywords: Cartegraph, Dubuque , Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Dubuque, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!