Human Resources/Office Assistant: $18.00 - $22.00/Hour
Posted on: November 24, 2022
*Who is Klauer Manufacturing Company?*
Founded in 1870, Klauer was built on hard work, quality products
and service. Klauer's mission is to enable our customers in the
building products industry to win through the quality, consistency,
and predictability of everything we do. We have three locations in
Dubuque, IA, where our goal is to provide a safe and
family-oriented working environment for our employees. As a team,
we maintain our mission through our cultural values and company
priorities: safety, attitude, effort and accountability.
*What can you expect from Klauer Manufacturing?*
You can expect to feel part of the Klauer Manufacturing family,
which is inclusive, regardless of gender, background, disability,
or status. We offer a generous benefits package for all team
members, including work-hour flexibility, health, vision, dental,
company-paid life insurance, short-term and long-term disability,
401(k) retirement plan, 10 paid holidays, 2 weeks' vacation, paid
funeral leave, and paid jury duty.
*Who are you?*
Klauer is looking for solutions-oriented candidates to implement
company strategy and objectives within their department. The goal
is to promote cultural values and persevere through obstacles to
achieve winning results for both Klauer and its customers. The
Human Resources Assistant possesses the qualifications and
characteristics listed below:
* Self-motivated, proactive, and willing to roll up your sleeves
* Able to operate resourcefully in dynamic environments
* Organized, detail-oriented and proficient at follow-up
* Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a
* Ability to interact with team members and department heads with
candor, tact, patience, and diplomacy
* Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or 1-2 years of Human
Resources experience strongly preferred.
*What does Klauer ask of you?*
The Human Resources Assistant is primarily responsible for
administrative tasks within the Human Resources Department. In this
role, you will champion the following:
* Assist incoming employees with completion of new hire paperwork
and scheduling of drug screens and physicals.
* Enter new employee data within HRIS and ERP.
* Maintain internal job postings and internal communication
* Prepare new hire paperwork and training documents for upcoming
* Maintain Klauer HR email inbox and redirect emails to the
appropriate HR staff member.
* Add applicants to the Applicant Tracking System, make status
updates and send communications to applicants as needed.
* Personnel file maintenance, to include scanning and auditing for
* Create fliers and posters for hiring events and company
* Respond to requests for employment verification.
* Support the Accounting department as needed.
* Other related duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $22.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Professional development assistance
* Referral program
* Retirement plan
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Dubuque, IA 52001: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Klauer, Dubuque , Human Resources/Office Assistant: $18.00 - $22.00/Hour, Human Resources , Dubuque, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!