Overnight Baker Apprentice - $16 hr
Company: Panera Bread
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Baking is central to the Panera Bread essence of warmth and
quality. Our Bakers take their craft seriously and use their
expertise to create the best quality bread and baked goods. They
work diligently throughout the night to ensure they deliver the
high-quality products our customers love. Our Baker Helpers will be
there to learn the process and assist our bakers.
Experience and Skills: Our Bakers helpers don't need to have
previous experience as we will have ongoing training for this
position. They normally work from 10pm to 6am including weekends
and don'thave set days off. Baker helpers may have to work at
multiple bakery-cafes during their shift, so reliable
transportation and a clean driving record is a must! Pre-employment
background check required. Physical requirements include:
- Must be able to work up to a 10 hour shift while standing or
walking to perform essential functions.
- Will be required to lift up to thirty pounds during the course
of a workday.
- Will require bending, stooping, and occasional use of a
- Will work with ovens in high temperatures and also within the
cooler during shift.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with management and
Keywords: Panera Bread, Dubuque , Overnight Baker Apprentice - $16 hr, Human Resources , Dubuque, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!