Bakery Helper 2nd and 3rd Shift
Company: Bimbo Bakeries
Posted on: August 4, 2022
- Employee Type:
- Job Type:
Less than 1 year
- Date Posted:
- Job ID:
req29204 Job Description Have you ever enjoyed Arnold(R),
Brownberry(R) or Oroweat(R) bread? A Thomas'(R) English muffin or
bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee(R), Entenmann's(R) or
Marinela(R) cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then you know
Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world's largest
baking company with operations in 33 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA
(BBU) employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales
centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our
consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at
every meal. But our associates come to work for much more - the
chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers
the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and
personal lives every day.
***SIGN-ON BONUS OF $500*****Spot Temperature Controlled
Environment**Bimbo Bakeries USA, one of the nation's fastest
growing producers and distributors of fresh, high quality baked
goods including Sara Lee, Entenmann's, Thomas', Arnold, Brownberry
and Boboli, has an excellent opportunity for a Bakery Helper.Top
Reasons to Work at Bimbo Bakeries USA:
- Great starting pay: $21.91/hr!
- Attendance Bonus!
- Union position!
- Excellent benefits package!
- Growing organization & increased demand for products!Perform
various entry-level positions. Duties will include:
- Load and unload pans from production line.
- Stack and unstack pans
- Load and unload oven and/or proof box.
- Dump waste buckets
- Assist with other positions as assigned by supervisor.
- May fill in for absent positions in production or packaging
- Take appropriate action to ensure the integrity and sustained
certification of food safety and food quality system.
- Responsible for reporting and taking any necessary action to
prevent food safety and food quality problems from occurring.
- Responsible for following and enforcing procedures outlined in
the Food Safety Plan and the Food Quality Plan and any other
programs that support the SQF system and other 3rd party
- Other duties as assigned. Job Requirements Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent is preferred.
- Able to communicate and work effectively with all
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and must also adapt
tofrequent changes that occur on the production line.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds, stack, and/or carry pans,
- Have the ability to stand and/or stoop for the full shift.
- Willing to work irregular and/or rotating shifts.
- Working holidays and weekends is frequently required.Be a part
of a company that is dedicated to protecting our planet:
- All of our U.S. operations have been powered with 100%
renewable electric energy since July 2019, with energy created
through a Wind Farm backed by a Virtual Power Purchase Agreement
- Bimbo Bakeries USA was named EPA ENERGY STAR Partner of the
Year for the fourth year in a row for superior leadership,
innovation and commitment to environmental protection through
- We have 18 ENERGY STAR(R) Certified facilities
- Our Manufacturing operations divert greater than 95% of waste
- Over 1500 of our vehicles utilize alternative fuel - propane,
compressed natural gas, electric, or hybrid
- Bimbo Bakeries USA has committed to 100% sustainable packaging
across its portfolio by 2025. All product bags, pouches and
wrappers are currently recyclable through Terracycle. The physical
and mental demands described here are representative of those that
must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be requested
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions.Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with
a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants
and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability,
gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity,
marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other
classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects
of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion,
compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training
and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal
employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed
affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified
individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled
veterans and other protected veterans.
Keywords: Bimbo Bakeries, Dubuque , Bakery Helper 2nd and 3rd Shift, Hospitality & Tourism , Dubuque, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!