Company: Bimbo Bakeries USA
Posted on: April 28, 2021
Have you ever enjoyed Arnold--, Brownberry-- or Oroweat-- bread?
A Thomas'-- English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara
Lee--, Entenmann's-- or Marinela-- cake or donut? If the answer is
yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA! Bimbo Bakeries USA, one of
the nation's fastest growing producers and distributors of fresh,
high quality baked goods including Sara Lee, Entenmann's, Thomas',
Arnold, Brownberry and Boboli, has an excellent opportunity for a
Bakery Helper. Perform various entry-level positions. Duties will
- Load and unload pans from production line.
- Stack and unstack pans
- Load and unload oven and/or proof box.
- Dump waste buckets
- Assist with other positions as assigned by supervisor.
- May fill in for absent positions in production or packaging
- Take appropriate action to ensure the integrity and sustained
certification of food safety and food quality system.
- Responsible for reporting and taking any necessary action to
prevent food safety and food quality problems from occurring.
- Responsible for following and enforcing procedures outlined in
the Food Safety Plan and the Food Quality Plan and any other
programs that support the SQF system and other 3rd party
- Other duties as assigned. Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo
Bimbo, the world's largest baking company with operations in 32
countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA ("BBUSA") includes BBUSA and its
subsidiaries and affiliated entities, including, but not limited
to, Wholesome Harvest Baking, East Balt, and Acelerada. BBUSA
employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales
centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our
consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at
every meal. But our associates come to work for much more - the
chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers
the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and
personal lives every day.Job Requirements:Qualifications: High
school diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
- Able to communicate and work effectively with all
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and must also adapt
- frequent changes that occur on the production line.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds, stack, and/or carry pans,
- containers, etc.
- Have the ability to stand and/or stoop for the full shift.
- Willing to work irregular and/or rotating shifts.
- Working holidays and weekends is frequently required. Equal
Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans [or Vets]
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy
that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and
employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender,
age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification
protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment,
including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation,
reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other
working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment
opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action
plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with
disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and
other protected veterans.
Keywords: Bimbo Bakeries USA, Dubuque , Bakery Helper, Hospitality & Tourism , Dubuque, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!