PRN Certified Nursing Assistant CNA
Company: St. Dominic Villa
Posted on: September 11, 2019
St. Dominic Villa is seeking PRN Certified Nursing Assistants
(CNAs)!!Job Location: Hazel Green, WI--**Rotating Shifts****Daily
Hours are as needed for the community in accordance with the
policy.**--Position Purpose:Under the direction of the Registered
or Licensed Nurse Manager/Designee, the Certified Nursing
Assistant/Geriatric Nursing Assistant will provide assigned
residents with routine daily nursing care and services in
accordance with the resident's assessment and care plan.--Job
Description Details:ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Know, understand, incorporate, and demonstrate the Mission,
Vision, Values and Guiding Behaviors of Trinity Health and Trinity
Senior Living Communities in behaviors, practices, and
- Consistently demonstrate (leads by example) Sanctuary Values to
all internal and external customers (residents, visitors,
volunteers, and associates.)-- Create and maintain an atmosphere of
warmth, propagating a calm environment throughout the
- Execute assignments in a culture that is shared and
collaborative across all divisions within TSLC.
- Perform all assigned tasks in accordance with our established
policies and procedures, and as instructed by your supervisors.
Follow work assignments, and/or work schedules in completing and
performing your assigned tasks.
- Supports the admission, transfer, and discharge process for the
- Assist Elders with daily living functions such as dental care,
feeding, bathing, dressing/undressing, nail care, hair care, and
shaving according to expressed preference.
- Assist with lifting, turning, moving, positioning, and
transporting residents into and out of beds, chairs, bathtubs,
wheelchairs, lifts, etc.
- Perform restorative and rehabilitative procedures as
instructed. Provide daily Range of Motion Exercises.-- Record data
as instructed. Answer Resident calls promptly.
- Follow established safety precautions in the performance of all
duties (i.e., exposure to body fluids, lifting, transferring, use
and disposal of personal protective equipment).
- Wear and/or use safety equipment and supplies (e.g., gait belt,
mechanical lifts, etc.) when lifting or moving residents in
accordance with plan of care.
- Report all changes in the Resident's condition to your
supervisor/designee as soon as practical.
- Maintain the confidentiality of all resident care information.
Ensure that all nursing care is provided in privacy.
- Enters information and documentation accurately in Care Tracker
in accordance with company policy, practice and standards.
- Follow established End of Life Procedure.
- Attend and participate in scheduled training, in-service
training, mandatory annual in-service training and educational
classes as required/needed.
- Report occupational exposures to blood, body fluids, infectious
materials, and hazardous chemicals in accordance with the community
policies and procedures.--Call 844-227-2165 or Apply Today!!
Keywords: St. Dominic Villa, Dubuque , PRN Certified Nursing Assistant CNA, Healthcare , Dubuque, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!