Hematology Oncology Physician
Company: Merritt Hawkins
Posted on: February 9, 2019
Internal Medicine opening in Dubuque, Iowa. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job Description & Requirements
Hematology Oncology Physician in Iowa
Highly successful, Physician-Owned and run organization is seeking an additional physician to be part of an excellent team. Join a busy and rewarding Hematology/Oncology practice who has demonstrated time and again that physician perspectives truly matter.
- Income potential over $500,000.
- Competitive base salary during affiliate period and--added compensation opportunity for shareholders.
- Opportunity for short partnership track available.
- Patient base is there and ready to go.
- Fully employed with great benefits offered.--
- 4 to 4.5 day work week with autonomy over your schedule.--
- Immediate need-practice is there to make it your own.--
- $50,000 commencement bonus and up to $15,000 relocation assistance available.
- Large, stable, multi-specialty group with over 170 providers.The Location:--
- University community with a metro population of 100,000+ and a draw area of over 250,000 people.
- Easy driving distance to Chicago, Madison--and Minneapolis.
- A great place to raise a family with outstanding Public and Private school options.
- 4 seasons with an abundance of outdoor activities such as hiking, biking, fishing, boating, skiing, snowmobiling--and hunting.
- Year-round mix of festivals, performances--and celebrations as well as a vibrant arts community.
- Affordable housing and beautiful neighborhoods to choose from.
- Countless miles of running and biking trails for outdoor activities.
- Energetic downtown for enjoyment.--
- Close to an international and regional airport for ease when traveling.
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.-- We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Hematologist Oncologist, Ho, Hematology Oncologist, Oncology, Oncologist, Blood, Blood Illness, Blood Cells, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md Keyphrases: internal medicine jobs, internal emergency medicine jobs, internal medicine specialist jobs, internal medicine critical care jobs, internal medicine geriatrics jobs, internal medicine pediatrics jobs, pediatric internal medicine jobs
Keywords: Merritt Hawkins, Dubuque , Hematology Oncology Physician, Healthcare , Dubuque, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!