Endocrinology Opening in Dubuque, IA
Company: Summit Recruiting Group
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Endocrinology opening in Dubuque, Iowa. This and other physician
jobs brought to you by DocCafe
**Endocrinology Opportunity in Dubuque, IA**
Located 70 miles from Cedar Rapids, IA and 90 miles from Madison,
- Immediate opening
- Full-time, permanent position
- This opportunity is primarily outpatient clinic with limited
- Schedules are flexible to your needs, currently the physicians
work 4 days per week with variance depending when on call.
- The call responsibility will be shared with current
- Competitive salary with sign-on bonuses
- Partnership offered after the first full year of employment
- Health, life, dental, disability and malpractice insurance
premiums covered at 100%
- 401K and profit-sharing
- Relocation and CME allowance
- 4 weeks of vacation
**Medical Group Information:**
- Independent physician-owned multispecialty group who prides
itself on providing high quality healthcare to patients of all
ages, in hopes of being their preferred choice, while continuing to
- Formed in 2016
- Over 60 Providers and 350 employees, and growing.
- Specialties include: Family Medicine, Internal Medicine,
Pediatrics, Allergy, Dermatology, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology,
Nephrology, Oncology, Pulmonary & Critical Care, Travel Medicine,
as well as a robust Hospitalist Program.
- 6 Primary & Specialty Care Clinics. Four Dialysis Units.
Ancillary Services: high complexity laboratory, imaging including
general radiology, mammography, ultrasound, DEXA, and CT
- Owned and governed by physician shareholders: the decisions
aren't made in a boardroom by hospital executives on behalf of the
- Dubuque is located on the scenic bluffs overlooking the
Mississippi River, which has been named one of the Best American
Riverfronts by USA Today. As the oldest city in Iowa, Dubuque has a
rich history and something to offer visitors and residents alike,
including ski resorts, hiking and biking trails, museums, theaters,
galleries, unique shopping, and so much more. Dubuque was named by
Forbes as the Best of Small Cities to Raise a Family, one of the
Ten Great Places to Live, and one of the Best Communities for Young
People. In 2018, Iowa was ranked No. 1 Best State by U.S. News and
World Report, including rankings of No. 3 in healthcare, No. 5 in
education, and No. 1 in infrastructure.
- With a population of 60,000, Dubuque is a perfect balance of
small city life and modern amenities. Dubuque is just an easy drive
from larger metropolitan areas of Chicago, Des Moines, Iowa City,
and Madison, WI.
Keyphrases: endocrinology jobs, endocrinologist jobs, child
endocrinologist jobs, children's endocrinologist jobs, consultant
endocrinologist jobs, diabetes endocrinologist jobs
Keywords: Summit Recruiting Group, Dubuque , Endocrinology Opening in Dubuque, IA, Healthcare , Dubuque, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!