Clinical Supervisor - Acute Care & Urgent Care
Company: Grand River Medical Group
Posted on: January 8, 2021
Clinical SupervisorPosition is for the Acute Care and Urgent
Care ClinicsGrand River Medical Group, a leading healthcare
provider in the Dubuque and tri-state area, is currently seeking an
experienced Clinical Supervisor. This is a full time
position.Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide direct supervision to specific clinic staff, ensuring
appropriate assessment and treatment of patients.
- Manage the training and development of current and newly hired
- Prepare schedules and assign work to ensure adequate and
efficient staffing levels to deliver a high standard of patient
- Perform evaluations and address performance issues with the
assistance of the Clinical Operations Manager and/or Human
- Serve as a key problem-solving resource for staff on patient
- Monitor patient feedback and help resolve complaints and
- Analyze patient flow and suggest solutions for revealed
problems within the clinic.
- Assist with the implementation of new process, procedure and
policies for improving clinician and staff efficiencies for
- Perform administrative duties, which may include, but are not
limited to, preparing and monitoring timekeeping reports, compiling
data and reports, and managing electronic medical record.
- Perform nursing duties as assigned, such as primary, triage, or
prior authorization nurse.
- Fill in for patient service representative staff as
- The Clinical Supervisor has supervisory responsibility
including approximately 10-15 direct
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of nursing for
- Minimum of five years professional nursing experience,
including one year supervisory level experience, preferably in
medical practice setting.
- Must be a licensed RN with an active license to practice in the
state of Iowa.We offer: A competitive salary plus a very attractive
benefits package including vacation, generous company provided
benefits, and much more.Grand River Medical Group is an equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to, among other things,
race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, status as a protected
veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Keywords: Grand River Medical Group, Dubuque , Clinical Supervisor - Acute Care & Urgent Care, Healthcare , Dubuque, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!