Vice President/Branch Sales and Service Manager
Company: Greenstate Credit Union
Posted on: June 9, 2019
University of Iowa Community Credit UnionVice President/Branch
Sales and Service ManagerUS-IA-DubuqueJob ID: 2019-2074Type: Exempt
Full-Time# of Openings: 1Category: RetailUniversity of Iowa
Community Credit UnionOverviewUICCU is now hiring for a Vice
President/Branch Sales and Service Manager. This poised
communicator will be an on-site leader for member service and sales
while providing leadership, motivation, and direction for up to ten
branch staff through coaching and mentoring employees to strive for
excellence. We need an independent, outgoing individual who can
plan, direct, and control the activities of branch operations and
team of sales and service representatives. This person will educate
membership about products and services and build strong and long
lasting member and business relationships. Salary range for this
position is $52,764.12 - $79,146.18 with a progressive benefit
package. ResponsibilitiesPerforms essential duties and
responsibilities in the following areas which may include, but are
not limited to those listed and are subject to change:
- Adheres to the Credit Union's core values in serving with
truth, trust, mentoring, openness, risk-taking, communication,
giving credit, integrity, caring, and respect in carrying out the
UICCU's mission and vision.
- Demonstrates a positive member service (internal and external)
focus at all times, greeting members and guests with a smile and
eye contact immediately upon their arrival, using their name and
acknowledging them, and thanking them for their business.
- Demonstrates teamwork in all interactions with co-workers and
in the completion of all duties and responsibilities.
- Ensures confidentiality of member information.
- Responsible for efficient operations through continued
assessment and improvements.
- Responsible for ensuring that all Credit Union policies,
procedures are performed consistently with Board and management
guidelines including office equipment and facilities upkeep.
- Monitors and reports as requested branch activities in key
- Develops and recommends annual branch performance targets in
both team and individual expectations.
- Directs branch business development through outside calls,
in-branch selling and branch targeted correspondence.
- Coaches, guides and directs branch staff to proactively
maximize sales activities/ opportunities related to retail
deposits, lending, investments and all other services available to
- Promotes the professional development of branch staff through
individual and group training.
- Encourages and monitors growth with regular (no less frequent
than quarterly) one on one performance updates and developing sales
- Maintains a highly motivated, well-trained staff, maintaining
effective employee relations.
- Responsible for branch staffing requirements; conducts final
candidate interviews and responsible for selection of new branch
- Oversees the daily scheduling of branch staff; responsible for
final approval of all vacation, sick leave, flex scheduling and
branch training. Tracks and reports usage of vacation and sick time
on a monthly basis to the Human Resources Department.
- Prepares and conducts performance evaluations, prepares
documentation for retention in personnel files. Working with HR,
recommends and implements disciplinary actions and appropriate
staff counseling within the department as needed.
- Works UICCU sponsored and other events on or off premise as
- As needed, performs essential duties and responsibilities of
branch staff or other operational positions.
- Plays a vital role in enriching the community by participating
in community service organizations and /or credit union sponsored
events on an annual basis.Qualifications
- Must have three to five years credit union or related
experience; a minimum of two years supervisory experience with
demonstrated leadership ability and team building skills
- High energy with the ability to approach individuals and engage
in a conversation to successfully win business and open
- Thorough knowledge of product and services; ensures appropriate
application of the credit union's policies and procedures.
- Interpersonal skills to represent the credit union in a
positive way, both internally and externally at all times.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated proficiency in both oral and written
- Ability to prioritize work assignments and organize work
efficiently to meet established deadlines.
- Well-developed problem solving skills and ability to develop
- Ability to plan, organize, implement, and interpret the
programs, goals, objectives, policies, and procedures.
- Conflict resolution and/or mediation skills.
- Ability to plan, develop, and coordinate multiple
- Computer literacy/experience.
- Regular and punctual attendance at work.
- Arrive on time and prepared for scheduled meetings; active
- Ability, availability and willingness to work flexible hours to
accomplish workload. Job will require a non-traditional workweek
with extra hours including evening and/or weekend duties.
- High school diploma or the equivalent (e.g. GED).
- Must be bondable.
- Must be registered pursuant to requirements of the S.A.F.E.
Keywords: Greenstate Credit Union, Dubuque , Vice President/Branch Sales and Service Manager, Executive , Dubuque, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!