Supply Management Specialist (Buyer)
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 14, 2019
Every day, Kelly Services connects professionals with opportunities
to advance their careers. We currently have an exciting 12+ month,
long term contract opportunity as a Supply Management Specialist
for a top fortune 500 company in Dubuque IA.
Title: Supply Management Specialist (Buyer)
Duration: 12+ months
Location: Dubuque IA
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- This position is a buyer role; supports purchasing of Partner
Product service parts.
- Works with other functional areas to ensure that all facets of
the service parts is covered: ordering, receipt, payment, and
- Manager is looking for one Supply Management Specialist to work
in Dubuque, IA. Individuals will be working in an office
environment supporting a team of other supply management
- The team will be working service part procurement for existing
- These individuals will be performing quotes, analysis on quotes
and providing this information to various product lines.
- Schedule will be an 8-hour day that falls during the hours of
7am-5pm, Monday-Friday, and this person must work onsite every
- Some travel will be required - will be doing day trips to visit
- SAP and Microsoft Office experience is required.
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is required,
preferably in Business or Supply Management, with 3+ years of
supply management and/or Manufacturing experience or purchasing
experience (supply management/purchasing experience is
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote
Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be
legally permitted to work in the United States. Please contact
Michelle Niemira (firstname.lastname@example.org) for immediate
- As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of
our expansive network of client companies
- A competitive hourly pay rate with weekly checks
- Access to newly expanded Medical Plan options
- Online continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
- Several employee discounts
- And more!
Services--, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the
100--- companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on
Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make
one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly
employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with
work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn
and Twitter.Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer
including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Dubuque , Supply Management Specialist (Buyer), Executive , Dubuque, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!