RN Care Manager
Posted on: November 19, 2023
DescriptionHumana is seeking an RN Care Manager (Health &
Wellness Coordinator) to join the Inclusa team to serve members in
the Wisconsin Family Care (FC) program. As a Health & Wellness
Coordinator (HWC) you will be responsible for partnering with your
fellow colleagues to provide top quality coordination of care to
our members. They are looking to you in providing assistance when
it comes to living their daily lives. The HWC is responsible for
facilitating the coordination, communication, negotiation, and
collaboration of streamlined healthcare delivery processes on
behalf of the member.Responsibilities
- Partner with a social services care manager (also referred to
as a Community Resource Coordinator) and collaborate on an ongoing
basis regarding the member and their plan.
- Perform face-to-face health-related assessments for members
upon enrollment and at least every six (6) months thereafter in the
- Coordinate, perform, and track quarterly face-to-face visits
and monthly phone contacts.
- Participate in the development and ongoing review and
coordination of the member's plan of care.
- Take the lead on all health issues for the member.
- Contact and coordinate with acute and primary care
- Identify and coordinate clinical and functional supports needed
for the member's health and safety.
- Educate on and promote prevention and wellness and mitigate
risk when assessed.
- Document activity and complete paperwork as required.
- Traveling will be required and eligible for mileage
reimbursement. -Required Qualifications
- Associate degree in nursing.
- Must be a Registered Nurse, licensed in the state of
- Bachelor degree in nursing.
- One (1)+ years of experience with Family Care target group:
frail elders and adults with intellectual, developmental, or
- Care Management experience.
- Workstyle: This is a field position where employees perform
their core duties at non-company locations, such as providing
services at business partner facilities or prospects and members
- Work Location: Platteville, Wisconsin and surrounding
- Travel: up to 40% throughout Platteville, WI and surrounding
- Typical Work Days/Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30
WAH Internet StatementTo ensure Home or Hybrid Home/Office
employees' ability to work effectively, the self-provided internet
service of Home or Hybrid Home/Office employees must meet the
- At minimum, a download speed of 25 Mbps and an upload speed of
10 Mbps is recommended; wireless, wired cable or DSL connection is
- Satellite, cellular and microwave connection can be used only
if approved by leadership.
- Employees who live and work from Home in the state of
California, Illinois, Montana, or South Dakota will be provided a
bi-weekly payment for their internet expense.
- Humana will provide Home or Hybrid Home/Office employees with
telephone equipment appropriate to meet the business requirements
for their position/job.
- Work from a dedicated space lacking ongoing interruptions to
protect member PHI / HIPAA information.
DrivingThis role is part of Humana s driver safety program and
therefore requires an individual to have a valid state driver s
license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at
least 100/300/100 limits.
TBThis role is considered patient facing and is part of Humana's
Tuberculosis (TB) screening program. If selected for this role, you
will be required to be screened for TB.
BenefitsHumana offers a variety of benefits to promote the best
health and well-being of our employees and their families. We
design competitive and flexible packages to give our employees a
sense of financial security-both today and in the future,
- Health benefits effective day 1
- Paid time off, holidays, volunteer time and jury duty pay
- Recognition pay
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with employer match
- Tuition assistance
- Scholarships for eligible dependents
- Parental and caregiver leave
- Employee charity matching program
- Network Resource Groups (NRGs)
- Career development opportunities
Modern HireAs part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we
will be using an interviewing technology called Modern Hire to
enhance our hiring and decision-making ability. Modern Hire allows
us to quickly connect and gain valuable information from you
pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is
best for your schedule.
SSN AlertHumana values personal identity protection. Please be
aware that applicants may be asked to provide their Social Security
Number, if it is not already on file. When required, an email will
be sent from Humana@myworkday.com with instructions on how to add
the information into your official application on Humana's secure
Inclusa manages the provision of a person-centered and
community-focused approach to long-term care services and support
to Family Care members across the state of Wisconsin. As a
values-based organization devoted to building vibrant and inclusive
communities, Inclusa deploys a unique approach to managed care with
a trademarked model of support named Commonunity - -which focuses
on -the belief in everyone, and from that belief, the common good
for all is achieved. In 2022, Inclusa was acquired by Humana. This
partnership will allow us to create a model of care that provides
industry-leading support for members across the health care
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Keywords: Humana, Dubuque , RN Care Manager, Executive , Platteville, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!