Site Director at Kennedy Elementary
Company: KinderCare Education
Posted on: September 14, 2023
Futures start here. Where first steps, new friendships, and
confident learners are born. At KinderCare Learning Companies, the
first and only early childhood education provider recognized with
the Gallup Exceptional Workplace Award, we offer a variety of early
education and child care options for families. We pave the way for
their lifelong learning journey ahead. And we want you to join us
in shaping a future we can all be proud to share-in neighborhoods,
at work, and in schools nationwide.
When you join Champions, you'll be supporting hardworking families
and elementary-aged kids during out-of-school time, on school
grounds. Whether you're partnering with administrators to bring our
programs to their district, or buddying up with students to aim
higher, think bigger, and never give up, you'll be leading the way
toward inspired learning.
If you're passionate about inspiring children and teachers alike to
learn and grow, the Site Director role could be for you! Site
Directors are passionate about educational excellence and
empowering confident teachers. As a Site Director, you will use our
nationally recognized curriculum as a framework to create unique
and engaging classroom experiences. Site Directors are committed to
making their site successful and know that important relationships
with children, families, and their team are critical to success.
Successful Site Directors are fully engaged, enthusiastic about
their work, and eager to share their knowledge.
When you join our team as a Site Director, you will:
- Lead and supervise a group of teachers to create unique and
engaging classroom experiences, leverage and develop "best in
class" educators to be passionate and committed
- Ensure your site is operating effectively; maintain licensing,
safety, and educational standards
- Partner with parents with a shared desire to provide the best
care and education for their children
- Cultivate positive relationships with families, teachers,
school and district leaders, state licensing authorities, community
contacts, and corporate partners
- Lead recruitment and enrollment efforts of new families and
children in our sites
Required Skills and Experience:
- At least one year of teaching experience with the ability to
develop, engage, and inspire a team
- A love for children and a strong desire to make a difference
- Ability to build relationships with families and staff and
create a dynamic environment where play and discovery go
- Outstanding customer service skills, strong organizational
skills, multi-task and manage multiple situations
- Meet state specific guidelines for the role
- Be physically able to use a computer with basic proficiency,
lift a minimum of 40 pounds, and work indoors or outdoors. Be able
to assume postures in low levels to allow physical and visual
contact with children, see and hear well enough to keep children
safe, and engage in physical activity.
- Read, write, understand, and speak English to communicate with
children and their parents in English.
Our benefits meet you where you are. We're here to help our
employees navigate the integration of work and life:
- Know your whole family is supported with discounted child care
- Breathe easy with medical, dental, and vision benefits for your
family (and pets, too!).
- Feel supported in your mental health and personal growth with
employee assistance programs.
- Feel great and thrive with access to health and wellness
programs, paid time off and discounts for work necessities, such as
- --- and much more.
We operate research-backed, accredited, and customizable programs
in more than 2,000 sites and centers across 40 states and the
District of Columbia. As we expand, we're matching the needs of
more and more families, dynamic work environments, and diverse
communities from coast to coast. Because we believe every family
deserves access to high-quality child care, no matter who they are
or where they live. Every day, you'll help bring this mission to
life by building community and delivering exceptional experiences.
And if you're anything like us, you'll come for the work, and stay
for the people.
Primary Location : Dubuque, Iowa, United StatesJob : Teacher and
Keywords: KinderCare Education, Dubuque , Site Director at Kennedy Elementary, Executive , Dubuque, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!