Customer Success Manager (Remote Position)
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionWHO WE AREOptimize Your Buildings and
Infrastructure with Cartegraph.Cities and Counties. Colleges and
Universities. Parks, Utilities, and More.Cartegraph builds safer,
more resilient, and more sustainable communities through better
stewardship of critical infrastructure. We design, build, and sell
powerful, intuitive software solutions that help local government
agencies, utilities, and educational institutions manage their
physical assets and associated operations. With Cartegraph, users
optimize the performance of their assets, drive efficiencies,
maximize resources, and reduce costs through smarter, data-driven
decisions. YOUR JOB SUMMARY Customer Success is vital for
High-Performance Operations. You will be a highly visible team
member responsible for the complete success and satisfaction of a
portfolio of Cartegraphs customers. Working alongside regional team
members, the Customer Success Manager (CSM) will own the
relationship and is responsible to identify and leverage
company-wide resources to address customer satisfaction, growth,
renewal risk, and opportunity in their portfolio. Our CSMs are
expected to possess knowledge, expertise, and experience in SaaS
business models, account management, customer relationship
building, technical and businessconsulting, root-cause analysis,
and high-performance operations. We will only be successful if our
customers receive massive value from our service. As such, the
Customer Success Manager will provide customer love, empowerment,
value, and attention. Because our clients come to us for a total
solution, we need our CSMs to build trusted relationships and
enhance the customer experience. THE WORK YOU WILL DO Overall
- Maintain a high degree of visibility into your customer
portfolio. Visibility includes awareness of health, risks, growth
potential, unique use cases, and realized successes.
- Proactively engage with your customer portfolio to build
trusted relationships through goal setting, coaching, workflow
consulting, best practice recommendations, and adoption
- Collaborate with Cartegraph and customer stakeholders to
document detailed account plans and pursue positive outcomes.
- Identify, develop, document, and share customer success stories
to highlight customer efforts and positive outcomes.
- Organize, conduct, and actively participate in
community-building initiatives like Cartegraph Regional User
Events, Webinars, and Online Communities.
- Help build, cultivate, and champion a data-driven and
Customer-firstculture at Cartegraph.
- Develop strong relationships with appropriate C-Suite
executives, all key decision-makers, and influencers across
- Maintain, build, and expand a high-accuracy CRM (Salesforce,
- Assist with accounts through defined implementation and
- Assist with high-level training as needed.
- Provide best practice consultation throughout a customers
- Build relationships and become the customers trusted partner
and advocate inside Cartegraph. Retention
- Use data to proactively identify, predict and avoid customer
challenges to affect retention rates.
- Conduct regular business reviews within the accounts
demonstrating value, progress towards goals, and building long-term
roadmaps to achieve customer goals.
- During the contract renewal process, collaborate with customer
and Account Manager to review progress to goals, and identify new
opportunities for growth.
- Promote customer participation in Cartegraph initiatives.
(Example: Webinars, User Groups, Product Feedback, National
Conferences, Marketing, and Promotional materials).
- Collaborate with Finance team and customers to assist in
remediation of past due balances. Expansion
- Actively support Sales in growing our community by executing
day-to-day Customer Success functions and collaborating closely
with Sales and Marketing teams.
- Grow referenceable customer contacts within your assigned
portfolio and support the build-out of a scalable reference
- Coordinate with sales team to ensure growth and expansion of
the accounts through up-sell and cross-sale opportunities.
- Collaborate with customers to build a roadmap that includes
expansion of usage, products, or services.RequirementsWHAT YOU
BRING TO THE TABLEEducation and Experience
- Relevant Bachelors degree; preference for computer science,
business administration, public administration, or related degrees.
- Prior experience as a Customer Success Manager OR prior
experience in an analyst, MIS, or GIS role at a City, County, or
Higher Education institution.
- Highly preferred: Experience with Salesforce, Gainsight, Pendo,
Hubspot, and similar solutions
- Bonus points for knowing what the following terms mean, and
understanding how theyre calculated: ARR, MRR, ACV, NPS, LTV, Churn
(Net and Gross), Renewal Rate (Net and Gross), and CAC.
- Technical experience implementing, supporting, or performing
in-depth software demos. Skills and Attributes
- A scientific, data-driven, analytical, growth mindset
- A driven, persistent, can do attitude
- A passion for improving the way customers do business
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing, high-energy,
- Strong passion for customers, revenue, and growth
- Excellent communication, facilitation, and presentation
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation,
and consensus-building TRAVEL Ability to travel 25% or more of the
time. BenefitsWe tried to narrow down to just 5 reasons to work
here, but it was impossible...
- Opportunities to apply your skills and experiences with an
established industry leader
- Options to grow your career with Cartegraph's Career Pathing
- Collaborative work environment
- Co-workers with a passion for what they do
- Casual and flexible work environment
- Competitive pay and benefits
- 15 days of PTO in just your first year (whoa)
- Paid parental leave
- Wellness & EAP Program
- One week sabbatical every five years
- Paid holidays (plus a couple extra days)
- 401k plan with generous employer match
- Social events, coffee and snacks, foosball, and more...Learn
more about working at Cartegraph and our Midwest-Nice
our efforts to recruit those who will elevate our success and
ensure a proper career fit, we invite you to complete the Culture
Index Survey. The survey contains two questions and should take no
more than 10-15 minutes. If you have questions, please contact
firstname.lastname@example.org.Cartegraph is an equal opportunity employer. We
celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive
environment for all employees and do not tolerate discrimination of
any kind. If you are unable to complete our online employment
application or require an accommodation to do so, please call
563-587-3366 for assistance.
Keywords: Cartegraph, Dubuque , Customer Success Manager (Remote Position), Executive , Dubuque, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!