Project Manager - IT/Security
Company: Dubuque Bank and Trust
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Location: Dubuque, Iowa - 1301 Central Ave
Dubuque Bank and Trust a growing dynamic organization with many
locations offering uniquely different banking and financial
solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance
driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with
high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth
and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes
"Great Things Happen!"(c) With minimal supervision, the Project
Manager (PM) is responsible for achieving the approved project
objectives/goals by leading a project through initiation, planning
& organizing, resource management, execution, and closure by
managing the change through time, budget and scope to the required
quality expectations. The PM will largely be responsible for
managing multiple Tier 2 projects, and may perform PM related
duties on certain Tier 1 projects. This position will also provide
oversight on Tier 3 projects managed within the lines of business.
- In partnership with lines of business, prepares detailed
project plans, including definition of scope, requirements,
objectives, resource allocation, risks, issues, dependencies, task
schedules and milestones following the Heartland Project
- Provides direction, prioritization and conflict resolution in
managing project teams to accomplish project objectives.
- Plans, directs and coordinates Heartland project activities and
resources to ensure project goals are completed on time, within
budget and with optimum quality.
- In partnership with lines of business and Business Analysts,
identify and validate the key business requirements for major
projects to ensure that they are in line with Heartland's vision
- Familiar with the entire scope and requirements of projects and
acts as liaison between team members, the PMO, and ITOPS
- Identifies and tracks human resources required across projects,
ensuring key resources are not over committed.
- Ensures all required project artifacts are updated
- Completes quality assurance assessments on their deliverables
to ensure the information is clear, concise, accurate, and
- Produces necessary status and health reports, as required by
the project team, Project Sponsor, and the PMO.
- Partners with Vendor Management to ensure proper contracts and
Statement of work (SOWs) are in place for any work completed by a
- Completes annual E-Learning Plan and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)
training as assigned and keeps up-to-date knowledge of BSA as it
relates to the job function. Secondary Responsibilities
- Performs other duties as assigned. Management Responsibilities
- Bachelor's Degree Business Administration/Management, Computer
Engineering, Information Technology required or
- Master's Degree preferred
- 5-7 years direct experience managing complex projects,
preferably in financial services required
- 3-5 years of financial services experience preferred
- Demonstrated project and risk management skills including
ability to manage multiple priorities, resources, customers and
management with a focus on consistency and accuracy.
- Experience employing project management methodologies,
concepts, practices and procedures.
- Self-motivated with excellent teamwork skills.
- Ability to work closely with multiple business lines on project
design, implementation and close.
- Process improvement experience a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with MS-Office suite.
- Experience with project management software such as MS Project,
ProWorkFlow, PlanView, Clarity, ServiceNow, PeopleSoft PPM.
- Experience with Agile tools such as Jira, Confluence, Version
- Experience with process mapping software, such as Blueworks,
Visio, Promapp, Aris.
- Experience with reporting tools such as Power BI, Tableau,
- Lean Six Sigma certification a plus
- Project Management Professional - PMP - Project Management
Institute - PMI Scheduled Weekly Hours:40 Time Type:Full time
Keywords: Dubuque Bank and Trust, Dubuque , Project Manager - IT/Security, Executive , Dubuque, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!