Digital Technology Manager
Company: New Mexico Bank & Trust
Posted on: February 25, 2021
BBV- Overland Park Banking Center and Corporate Headquarters
FirstBank Lubbock Bancshares began with the vision of one man,
Barry Orr, and a promise. Barry promised his wife and friends that
he would start a bank that would become profitable through
relationships, hard work and determination. "It is our goal to be
the BEST community bank in the Lubbock area," states Barry Orr,
Chairman & CEO. "We knew we could help build a better Lubbock by
serving the needs of customers our way." The Digital Technology
Manager works collaboratively with the Digital Technology
Supervisor and program staff, and is responsible for the project
and product management of the design, build, and maintenance phases
of the Heartland Digital platform, online presence, and digital
experience for customers and member banks. This position manages
the implementation of all online and internal digital presences,
ensuring optimal technical and visual design, navigation,
functionality, accessibility, ease, and efficiency for key internal
and external stakeholders. The Digital Technology Manager
coordinates support for the back end of all online platforms,
including ensuring the sites, security, systems, databases, content
management systems, hosting, and other technical aspects are
working, including trouble-shooting and fixing problems when then
occur. This position also creates and manages performance analysis
and reporting for all online and digital presences.
- Develops an online presence and digital platforms/tools,
including Salesforce Experience Cloud, Knowledge Base, Case
Management, Chat and other tools as assigned.
- Oversees the design and build phases of all digital tools
including developing and managing the process for these phases, and
meeting milestones from ideation through to launch.
- Evaluates and recommends digital technology solutions from an
ROI and build vs. buy perspective.
- Analyzes product requirements and develops appropriate
technical solutions to ensure they are successfully achieved.
- Leads a team of web/front-end developers aligned to build and
support customer facing applications and features.
- Leads the team and prioritizes tasks to perform preventative
maintenance, including the installation of service packs, patches,
hot fixes, etc.
- Develops, implements, and maintains production timelines,
backlogs and roadmaps across multiple departments.
- Drives the execution of all software lifecycle processes
supporting digital products, including product research,
competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development,
requirements development, and launch.
- Adheres to department standards for Change and Incident
- Researches, recommends, and implements best practices and
solutions for all digital tools (including but not limited to
hosting, online widgets, security, permissions, content management
systems, QA, databases, redundancy).
- Recommends, develops, and programs new website functionality as
- Monitors usage, user satisfaction, and performance of all
digital communications and makes recommendations for
- Works with PMO leadership to ensure project work is in sync
with identified priorities and company objectives.
- Coordinates with stakeholders and technology teams to ensure
ADA compliance in accordance with Heartland defined approach.
- Develops relationships with key vendors to stay abreast of
strategic direction for vendor products.
- Completes annual E-Learning Plan and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)
training as assigned and keeps up-to-date knowledge of BSA as it
relates to the job function.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Works with department staff on individual professional
development and career development opportunities. Facilitates team
members in creating individual goals and development plans that
align with the department goals.
- Works with Heartland Financials' Talent Acquisition team to
identify and hire the most qualified and talented individuals to
fill open positions.
- Provides information and on-going feedback to department staff
regarding expectations and performance, salary adjustments and/or
- Addresses and resolves all performance concerns and issues in a
- Prepares and conducts annual performance reviews within
- Directly supervises senior Web/front-end Developers and
- Manages team capacity, availability, and assigns work based on
- Bachelors Computer Science or
- related field; or equivalent experience required
- 7-10 years experience directly managing online and digital
products, projects, and processes required
- Expertise in customer sales and servicing features and other
digital banking applications
- Programming and site creation expertise; information
architecture; basic graphic design, image editing, and layout
HTML, a framework such as Angular or React, APIs and CSS
- Expertise working with database structure, programming, content
management; search engine optimization, large-scale content
management systems; server and virtual host management; site
security; permissions; user generated content; online communities;
social media platforms; RSS; online applications/forms
- Ability to source, distill, and apply relevant best practices
and research from a variety of sources and formats
- Working knowledge of and commitment to the principles,
practices, ethics, and legalities of Internet Web publishing
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong
presentation and public speaking skills
- Highly effective cross-functional team management
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and meet project
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work well individually and in a team
environmentSchedule Weekly Hours:40Time Type:Full time Posted 3
Days Ago Full time 21-0071 About Us At PrimeWest Mortgage, we look
for those who have a strong work ethic, are active learners,
creative thinkers and seek joy in their work life. We look to
employ those who thrive on challenges and look forward to every new
opportunity to build positive relationships and provide exceptional
results. We empower talented professionals who aim to be a part of
our thriving team and cultivate our diverse workforce. PrimeWest
Mortgage understands the value and importance of providing a safe,
positive and professional work environment. With pride, It is our
commitment to serve our local communities and give back. Each
employee is provided company paid volunteer hours to allow greater
for volunteer opportunities in the community. Our team members
volunteer hundreds of hours to dozens of local organizations every
year. Giving back to our community is one of our core values, and
one of the reasons our employees love working here. While working
with us, you'll play an integral role in our community, united by
shared values and common goals. We want you to discover your unique
potential and professional possibilities while working here. We are
a diverse and inclusive workplace creating an environment where
work feels like a second home. Everybody regardless of their role
will feel accepted, supported and equally involved. We're a growing
team committed to creating a valued workplace for everyone. At
PrimeWest Mortgage, we strive to recruit and retain the best teams
possible and to live our mission of enriching lives one customer,
employee, and community at a time. Member FDIC --- Equal Housing
Lender Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at
Keywords: New Mexico Bank & Trust, Dubuque , Digital Technology Manager, Executive , Dubuque, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!