Digital Technology Manager
Company: Heartland Financial USA, Inc.
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at
will Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a growing dynamic
organization with many locations offering uniquely different
banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal
clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a
culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while
providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for
employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"---The
Digital Technology Manager works collaboratively with the Digital
Technology Supervisor and program staff, and is responsible for the
project and product management of the design, build, and
maintenance phases of the Heartland Digital platform, online
presence, and digital experience for customers and member banks.
This position manages the implementation of all online and internal
digital presences, ensuring optimal technical and visual design,
navigation, functionality, accessibility, ease, and efficiency for
key internal and external stakeholders. The Digital Technology
Manager coordinates support for the back end of all online
platforms, including ensuring the sites, security, systems,
databases, content management systems, hosting, and other technical
aspects are working, including trouble-shooting and fixing problems
when then occur. This position also creates and manages performance
analysis and reporting for all online and digital presences.
- Develops an online presence and digital platforms/tools,
including Salesforce Experience Cloud, Knowledge Base, Case
Management, Chat and other tools as assigned.
- Oversees the design and build phases of all digital tools
including developing and managing the process for these phases, and
meeting milestones from ideation through to launch.
- Evaluates and recommends digital technology solutions from an
ROI and build vs. buy perspective.
- Analyzes product requirements and develops appropriate
technical solutions to ensure they are successfully achieved.
- Leads a team of web/front-end developers aligned to build and
support customer facing applications and features.
- Leads the team and prioritizes tasks to perform preventative
maintenance, including the installation of service packs, patches,
hot fixes, etc.
- Develops, implements, and maintains production timelines,
backlogs and roadmaps across multiple departments.
- Drives the execution of all software lifecycle processes
supporting digital products, including product research,
competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development,
requirements development, and launch.
- Adheres to department standards for Change and Incident
- Researches, recommends, and implements best practices and
solutions for all digital tools (including but not limited to
hosting, online widgets, security, permissions, content management
systems, QA, databases, redundancy).
- Recommends, develops, and programs new website functionality as
- Monitors usage, user satisfaction, and performance of all
digital communications and makes recommendations for
- Works with PMO leadership to ensure project work is in sync
with identified priorities and company objectives.
- Coordinates with stakeholders and technology teams to ensure
ADA compliance in accordance with Heartland defined approach.
- Develops relationships with key vendors to stay abreast of
strategic direction for vendor products.
- Completes annual E-Learning Plan and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)
training as assigned and keeps up-to-date knowledge of BSA as it
relates to the job function.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Works with department staff on individual professional
development and career development opportunities. Facilitates team
members in creating individual goals and development plans that
align with the department goals.
- Works with Heartland Financials' Talent Acquisition team to
identify and hire the most qualified and talented individuals to
fill open positions.
- Provides information and on-going feedback to department staff
regarding expectations and performance, salary adjustments and/or
- Addresses and resolves all performance concerns and issues in a
- Prepares and conducts annual performance reviews within
- Directly supervises senior Web/front-end Developers and
- Manages team capacity, availability, and assigns work based on
- Bachelors Computer Science or
- related field; or equivalent experience required
- 7-10 years experience directly managing online and digital
products, projects, and processes required
- Expertise in customer sales and servicing features and other
digital banking applications
- Programming and site creation expertise; information
architecture; basic graphic design, image editing, and layout
HTML, a framework such as Angular or React, APIs and CSS
- Expertise working with database structure, programming, content
management; search engine optimization, large-scale content
management systems; server and virtual host management; site
security; permissions; user generated content; online communities;
social media platforms; RSS; online applications/forms
- Ability to source, distill, and apply relevant best practices
and research from a variety of sources and formats
- Working knowledge of and commitment to the principles,
practices, ethics, and legalities of Internet Web publishing
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong
presentation and public speaking skills
- Highly effective cross-functional team management
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and meet project
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work well individually and in a team
environmentScheduled Weekly Hours:40Time Type:Full time Posted 29
Days Ago Full time 21-0071 About Us At Heartland Financial USA,
Inc., we seek those who are lifelong learners, creative thinkers
and have an inquisitive mind. If you thrive on challenges and look
forward to new opportunities that build positive relationships
while providing exceptional results, Heartland is the place for
We want you to discover your unique potential and limitless
professional possibilities while working with us. Heartland is a
diverse and inclusive workplace creating an environment where work
feels like a second home. Everyone, regardless of their role, will
feel accepted, supported and equally involved. What makes our team
so great is the value Heartland places on individualism and
appreciation for the differences each employee offers. We're a
growing team committed to creating a valued workplace for
Our leaders are actively engaged and committed to providing a
positive and professional work environment. They are dedicated to
helping you grow and develop your career. We work closely with our
employees to strategize individual professional development plans,
performance goals and professional development opportunities.
Recognizing and rewarding hard work, developing talent and
fostering employees for the next stages of their career is what you
can expect as a member of our team. We grow, when you grow.--
Our work family is extremely important to us and at Heartland we
strive to ensure our employees are happy, engaged and evolving!
Help us continue to build an exceptional team that lives our
mission statement every day of enriching lives one customer,
employee and community at a time. Member FDIC --- Equal Housing
Lender Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at
Keywords: Heartland Financial USA, Inc., Dubuque , Digital Technology Manager, Executive , Dubuque, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!