Advanced Manufacturing Engineer
Company: HNI Corporation
Posted on: January 13, 2022
HON and Allsteel, industry leaders in workplace furnishings, are
in search of an Advanced Manufacturing Engineer to join our HNI
Furniture Operations team in Muscatine, IA!Some of the essential
aspects of the position include:
Become a subject matter expert on the HNI MES and IoT product
- Develop a high-level understanding of the HNI MES and IoT
- Provide support to all operating facilities.
- Gain a working knowledge of the HNI IT architecture, endpoint
solutions, and infrastructure as it relates to the MES and IoT
- Develop technical skills in current software applications.
- MSSQL Management Studios - Basic knowledge of MSSQL DB,
queries, relational structure, and stored procedures
- PTC Thingworx - Build custom interfaces using the mashup
builder for machine / shop floor connectivity. Ability to read,
- POSTMAN - Utilize RESTful web services / HTTP protocol.
- Microsoft Visual Studio Code IDE - Utilizing Python (Raspberry
Pi) & other coding languages.
- PowerBI - Build dashboards with MSSQL databases.
- Microsoft Flow / Power automate
- Oracle EBS and OBIEE
- Develop process and plant standards to ensure sustainable
- Basic knowledge of manufacturing applications in and around the
- Ability to develop a network along with influence.
- Investigate new technologies and processes to drive future
- Demonstrate innovative and creative mindset.
- Ability to look for news items and comprehend on how to
introduce them into manufacturing.What it takes:
Bachelors' Degree in Engineering
- 2 years of work experience specific to engineering; internships
and co-ops will be considered
- Strong problem-solving capabilities
- Lean Manufacturing principles including RCI, 3P, Value Stream
Mapping, and statistical analysis.We look forward to hearing from
Why HNI Corporation?HNI Corporation (NYSE: HNI) is a manufacturer
of workplace furnishings and building products, operating under two
segments. The workplace furnishings segment is a leading global
designer and provider of commercial furnishings, going to market
under multiple unique brands. The residential building products
segment is the nation's leading manufacturer and marketer of hearth
products, which include a full array of gas, electric, wood, and
pellet-burning fireplaces, inserts, stoves, facings, and
accessories.As one of the larger employers in Iowa, HNI Corporation
has been ranked by Industry Week magazine as one of the "Top 100
Best Managed Companies in the World", by Fortune magazine as "The
Most Admired Company" in the furniture industry; and named by Chief
Executive Magazine as one of the world's best companies for
leadership development.Leveraged Furniture Operations (LFO) is the
branded name for our furniture manufacturing and operations
structure. This encompasses all roles in manufacturing, plant
engineering, supply chain, distribution and logistics, as well as
some roles in finance and accounting, and human resources. By
centralizing these key functions, we enhance our efficiencies,
reduce costs, and ultimately improve our customer's experience with
HNI! When you accept a role in LFO, you'll have the opportunity to
make a significant impact on both our future and yours with work
that matters, empowerment and autonomy, and growth without
limits.We invite you to visit us at www.HNICorp.com for the best
visual overview of our
Keywords: HNI Corporation, Dubuque , Advanced Manufacturing Engineer, Engineering , Dubuque, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!