Loan Audit, Controls, and Transactions Team Lead
Company: New Mexico Bank & Trust
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at
will Loan Audit, Controls, and Transactions Team Lead Dubuque Bank
and Trust a growing dynamic organization with many locations
offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for
businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company,
we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards,
and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement
opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things
Happen!"---The Loan Audit, Control, and Transactions Team Lead is
responsible for supporting the Loan Audit, Controls, and
Transactions Manager in leading the Team. Responsible for ensuring
high quality output in the application of loan payments and
transactions on all types of loans. Responsible for ensuring
adherence to regulatory compliance and policy throughout the
department. The Team Lead will ensure customer service standards
and service level agreements are upheld. In addition, the Team Lead
is responsible for providing high quality and timely support to all
Heartland department and Member Banks.
- Assists Member Banks by troubleshooting, recommending
solutions, or determining when to escalate a problem to management
on an as-needed basis.
- Assists in the direction of workflow to maintain high standards
of excellence and adherence to service level requirements, ensuring
prompt and efficient service.
- Assists in performing all primary and essential
responsibilities performed by the Loan Servicing Specialist I and
II, Flood Monitoring Specialist II and the Loan Audit and Controls
Specialist when needed to maintain and ensure service standards and
service level agreements are being upheld.
- Serves as an escalation point for issues for the team,
including the Member Banks and Loan Administration teams.
- Assists with analyzing processes and recommends procedures that
enhance quality output, reduce risk, and create efficiencies.
- Works with lenders when additional questions arise.
- Works directly with Finance and fields escalated balancing
questions or determining when to escalate to management.
Occasionally includes extensive research and requires an
understanding of accounting rules.
- Ensures compliance with regulatory requirements as well as
internal process and procedures.
- Effectively communicates, taking a "no surprise" approach to
communicating issues while sustaining independent views from an
- Works with various systems including, but not limited to,
Fiserv Signature, Salesforce, nCino, CME, Info Access and
- Assists in Creating and using dashboards to measure and improve
team and individual performance. Consistent and effective
monitoring of SLAs and updating as needed.
- Assists with identifying workforce needs. Monitors and
recommends staffing changes as necessary.
- Assists with coordinating, conducting, and/or overseeing new
hire and on-going training.
- Completes annual E-Learning Plan and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)
training as assigned and keeps up-to-date knowledge of BSA as it
relates to the job function.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Management Responsibilities
- This job has no management responsibilities.
- Bachelors Accounting required
- 3-5 years related experience required
- Proficiency using Excel. Knowledge of Windows operating system
and of Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced "team"
- Knowledgeable of bank core systems, loan policies, processes
- High attention to detail and ability to problem solve
- Experience with troubleshooting and/or research loan
issuesScheduled Weekly Hours:40Time Type:Full time Posted 12 Days
Ago Full time 21-0388 About Us At Dubuque Bank & Trust we are
committed to attracting, retaining and empowering talented
professionals who aim to do great work and make a positive impact
in our communities. Our employees are what makes us so great! We
actively contribute to the vitality of the communities where we
live and work. Since 2016, our employees sit on over 60 local
boards and have volunteered over 26,000 hours. Additionally, we
have contributed more than $1 million in sponsorships and
donations.--We give back locally and play a meaningful role in
moving our community forward. We know how important is it to give
back and we do our part with excitement and pride! Our Leaders are
actively engaged with our employees. Our commitment to provide a
positive and professional work environment is supported by a
leadership team that is dedicated to help you grow and develop your
career. We work closely with our employees to strategize
individualized professional development plans, performance goals
and professional development opportunities. In addition to a
competitive benefits package that includes a health and retirement
plans; we also offer tuition reimbursement, student debt
assistance, pet insurance and much more! Dubuque Bank & Trust, is
focused on a strong and robust diverse environment in which all
team members feel valued. While building a team that lives our
mission statement every day of enriching lives one customer,
employee and community at a time. Member FDIC --- Equal Housing
Lender Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at
Keywords: New Mexico Bank & Trust, Dubuque , Loan Audit, Controls, and Transactions Team Lead, Accounting, Auditing , Dubuque, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!